For those too cool for school!

Watch this
bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

im glad this is somewhat being ironic.

batter

hahahahahaha

stastos

sounds exactly like somone i know. i'd buy this just to spite her.

DTLA

nice.

hyphen812

It's funny but I don't like the handdrawn style.

She Says So

i like it, but its to obnoxious for me to want to wear in public.

Dark Visions

HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard when I saw this!! I'd definitely buy it...just to piss people off.

soylamorsa

I love it, love it, love it. $5

Walelia

I love it!!!

LeHan

a shirt i want to buy $4.

the text can be rearranged so it filla moer of the shirt, the i would give it a $5,

if they can print this despite havin the words ipod on it would be cool. damn, the legal bulls*t. it advertising for them anyway.

nicko00

LMAO!!

milkcan

Oh god. That's me. :X

Faced

i'd buy it if it wasnt on green 5

kevinwells

ah yes, so making fun of indie music and ipods has become the new indie music and ipods

andywarholsucks

i don't understand how people intensely hate designs with ipods except for this, the lamest one with the most hackneyed saying

also what is the floating apostrophe thing after yours. make it go away.

NW Fast

haha

p_f

hackneyed? how so?

i like it for the sake of liking it. i think it pushes some buttons in the elitist, too-cool-for-school crowd and that's a good thing. i would buy it just to tell the uppity art students i know to push off.

elgemusio

lol! Funny how people react! I think its the whole point of the joke to get reactions, great to see it works! The point is not to insult anyone, its just sarcasm, wich require sense of humor. I'd proudly wear this with my i-pod!

Anyway, I left my other sarcastic shirt design at home (and it has worst indie cool jokes than yours)

hello1234

you don't need the appostrophe at the end of yours.

elgemusio

I know, its a mistake but it takes 2 minutes to whipe

teragram

please stop with such lame submitions

(nottabadword)

Ooh, I like it, everyone has those now-a-days - not me! 4$

biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

a message without message, no intentions, no design.... a little too plain to me

forever_pantsless

My favorite band is more obscure than your favorite band...

ha. i love it.

Stepy

hehe i would also wear it..just not in green...

jesicasmart

haha

Yeah
uh-
I love Indie
LOVE

but I'd wear this just to poke fun at myself..

$5

sweetie2012

Too bad that the people who would buy this shirt are the kinds of people that would say something like that.

Butttt 5 anyway.

psychoticzoo

i REALLY like this.
it would hurt an ex boyfriends feelings ever so badly
5$

BloodyMidget

p_f it is hackneyed because it is just another version of the "my other car is a(n) insert any car model here" bumpersticker. I like the idea but unfortunately it has been so overdone with other things that I just cant go for it in another form...

kathleenisdead

wordy, unfunny joke?
ugly design?
dated pop-culture reference?

Congratulations, you made a shitty shirt! I would be too embarassed to wear this around the house, much less in public, even if it was laundry day and I was given it for free.

shbarbra

Lame.

RanaBanana

i dont like the i left my other ipod at home bit. doesnt make sense. saying my ipod has more indie music than yours is enough.

Tundraworthy Tunnels

HAHAHAHAHAHA i love it! I am rather tape-dependent, and I think I would wear this shirt just for the irony!

Dejumoshi

kathleenisdead is a lame ass bitch

No account?