Odd Ball

• by Syrnix
  • posted Feb 13, 2006
  • 40 Comments

Made this and laughed the whole time. hope you like it. Odd ball refers to the sperm that just didn't know wher to go. heh.

Watch this
Kennyb8806

hahaha!

hurray for the fastest swimmers. and the ones who know where to go. like i did

b_bootie

This is hilarious... I's buy $5

groundcontrol

Odd Ball, form up your squadron behind me!

joyuna

This is fantastic because it took me a few seconds to realise what it was. Some people will never get it at all.

saradavisss

I like sperm wars better, but this is nice too.

BrendanL513

it's like a gay sperm. i kind of like it.

Matuso

Cute, but the odd sperm isn't really very visible...

bulletsalvador

iam glad i wasnt a odd ball i one the race!

peacefreak99

where is the zona pellucida. and the accrosome on the tip of the sperm?. and where are the support cells. OMG. those sperm are little head big tail. they would never have made it. and the scale is all off. and those tails done look like they are in hypermotility mode. i dont even know where to start on the egg.

totally inacurate. and half the sperm go to the wrong ovary anywyas. so its not rare at all for a large portion of the sperm to get lost and die.

tinaman

uh, peacefreak99, it's art.

maybe some sperm shouldn't win the race.

YtFeLMi

ha! i didnt see it as spern for a minute. i dont think i would wear it. but nice..

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

this sub should be gone by now.
cheap humour.

Syrnix

Peace Freak, if i wanted to have the sperm look like sperm i would have, This is just suppose to be a funny submission, Get a life. As long as it resembles sperm i'm happy.

Scoutti, cheap humour is good humour. When you eventually make a good submission let me know.

Thank you to everyone eles who knows how to leave a constructive comment. thanx.

steve_swartz

you could use more contrast....

coxiesara

Why does it look like an eye ball?

peacefreak99

haha, your taking me too seriously. i just learned about fertilization in bio301 Human Sexuality and i thought i would apply my knowlege. btw all of it is true. and. humm. i guess im not backing off. hehe, anyways. YAY!

Necrophilia

Lolz. That is uber hilarious. I'd wear it every day if I could.

ptv

wtf.

Radtastic

i draw things like this on all of my friends' binders.

a must-have.

GarageBandQueen

lol cute. Thought it was some kind of weird eye ball at first.

I get it now:)

the mothership

good idea but nothing i would wear. if i were wearing that shirt people probably wouldn't understand it since they wouldn't pay attention to the random sperm in the corner.

Dejo22

so ejaculate on your shirt and give them more to look at.

amasing, cant wait till its printed so i can buy it.

raberetamias

Honestly, no one I know would wear sperm on their shirt.

Syrnix

I know people who would, depends on the person

hello1234

hahahaahaha awwesome

whoever said "gross" needs to get a life. thanks.

lubbockpozer

didnt quite catch the little guy in the corner but its beautiful. great idea try any other colors?

Syrnix

looks great on white

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

What a stupid sperm.

haleyjane

mm sperm. fuck yea id wear this. baaahahahahah... ps. people on here are crazy. get a life punks!

No account?
Join Us