Fly Away

• by Misster
  • posted Feb 10, 2006
  • 39 Comments

This is creative $5

Gimme this shirt!

Watch this
Ssquach

I like it a lot...but I think it'd look even better w/o the white tree drawing you eye towards it (and away from the rest of the design).

aliefj96

i'm down with the design, but wouldn't wear it in black and white

hurricane_xx

i love it
but i dont like the black tee, maybe a different color option?
4 now

ToucanSam

I second the motion to remove the white tree.

FreezingintheSno

a third on the motion to remove the white tree.
but i like it. :)

Yodster

But that "white tree" as you put it is a lot of what makes the shirt. It is really the roots of the black tree underground. It completes the idea.

or at least thats what I think, I could of course be totaly wrong.

Like the work, but wouldn't wear it as a shirt.

roxitello

I like the idea of the roots, but maybe make them a little smaller? And I think black and white looks good, but two shades of green or green and brown might be more appropriate

Crazy free spirit

roots reflected like that (as in, in white) would make this very super cool, but since its just the tree "reflecting", I fith the motion the get rid of the white tree. Nice shirt still though. $ 4

divo92

I adore it!

I want it!

NOW!

dperez398

Remind me of the Taste Of Chaos logo. 4.

knittykitty

I will tackle all who do not like the white tree, then I will spike a ball in the end zone and praise the jesus.

I give it & (paperclips) and a 5.

overall: 5&

blue_valentine

trees, so many trees... trying to restrain sarcastic originality comments

at it destruction

cool............im not sure about the white tree.........

hamtml

interesting

wyrogerg

Eliminate the "white shadow" and its a definite "5."

Naive Amoeba

Brilliant! Love the way it negates. 5$

surfacenoise

Nice, but eliminate the "white shadow"; also, no black/white tee

snkhan

Nice, but can yuo remove the white tree and offer a different colour tee please?

sensibleusername

i would like some white 'roots' for the grass too, to make it more even and just have the birds be the difference between above/below ground

longhrnfan

put that in true green, and make the lower tree smaller and I'd for SURE buy it.

Fender Bender

normally i dont like tree designs but just now i have seen two fairly decent ones...suprising

kiddvicious

I agree with the stuff said above. A less predictable color scheme and removal of the white tree would be much supported by me!

HouseMon

Love it, like the white tree, would love to see it in a different color combination, and offcenter. great design though.

lethologica

the 'white tree' makes this design. getting rid of it = changing its intent. why would you want to do that? it's fine as is.

AsStarsGoOut

The white tree looks bad because it's obviously just a rotated picture of the other one. I understand that's probably your intentions, but I odn't like the way it curves where the bottoms of the two trunks meet and it sort of makes an indent towards the left.

blockbot

i like it a lot, but the tree at th ebotom bugs me, sorry, 3

No account?
Join Us