Close
One second...

Britney

Roll over to see the positioning on a tee.

Watch this
solidsecure

pretty dang cool... however, you've cut a third of viewer out of your target market. Now you only have girls and homosexuals. Seeing that i'm strait male... not gonna buy.. but a very nice design.

Zak_aeon

I wouldnt buy this but its a great design, you get a 5!

coxiesara

I had a hard time figuring out what it could say without reading the title. Also, maybe make the black lights yellow and make them look more like a marque. I think it'd help make it easier to identify.

cambert

I like the wit of the design but it's not something I'd ever wear.

Uh-oh, solidsecure is gonna come after me now and rip my Homosexual Society membership card. I always wondered who it was that spoke for all girls and homosexuals. Wouldn't you know it? It turns out to be a straight man. Typical.

preferred nerd

yeah, as a girl, I like it but I wouldn't wear a shirt that says BITCH on it. I just wouldn't; that's something they need to learn for themselves.

queercat

This "homosexual" wouldn't wear it, either. Who said being gay means you like purple? And who said homosexuals and women were two distinctly different groups? I belong to both. I think this shirt is too dated and too commerical. And I don't give a crap about Ms. Spears.

mdxxxvi

clever, but, like so many others, i don't think i'd wear this on a t-shirt.

factiond

man, making fun of retired teen pop idols is so cool and hip!

jrkresge

it is clever but why waste your ideas on vulgarity?? and solidsecure- this girl wont buy it.

ToucanSam

Nor would this one, solidsecure. And boo to you for assuming just because I am a girl I would wear it.

BuriedAlive

All the Britneys I know are bitches... ironic.

sashahall

Clever and simple. Good job.

cyuzna

These are the kinds of designs that deserve their own forum.

There's certainly a huge market for T's like this on and the other more vulgar and political ones.

Xoc

funny stuff
nice one

meludicate

not very clever. not sure why you think this is a message anyone'd want to put on her chest.

popcultureicon

i uhh.
i have a hard time caring about britney spears that much any more.
this would have sold well in 1999

cchana

i wouldn't wear this, but definitly a 5 for the design. soooo clever!

mutedXwhispers

solidsecure is not secure, just an idiot.

and why would that extra amount of dots be under the y, anyways?

weird.

mutedXwhispers

oh, i see how it works now...it's still a little iffy

heran

LOL LOL LOL

Rock-Deputy
Rock-Deputy profile pic Alumni

^ what funkie fresh said

(matthijs)
(matthijs) profile pic Alumni

^ what they all say

CheesecakeBree

I don't usually like this type of thing, but made me laugh.

Stance14

awesome!
very clever

wombatgal

Clever, but I would never wear it.

Stance14

I wouldn't wear it either...

It does say "BITCH", but it also says "Britney"

kiddvicious

I like the guy'ss reasoning up above that you can break up all t-shirt wearers into thirds: women, men, gay men. Blahaha. Lesbians don't wear t-shirts, you know.

lucky_KT

i love this.

factiond

making fun of former teen pop idols sure is innovative and fresh! not to mention OH SO HILARIOUS!!

who gives a damn.

theconfuddled1

snickers I love it... for some reason though I'm reminded of pink is the new blog when I look at that... I wouldn't by it I don't think but props 'cause I love it

loveandhardcoredancing

obsessing over Ms. Spears so much that you would make a t-shirt to insult her is kind of sad. The only people who really care about making a statement about how much they hate someone like that are little 12 year olds who have to dis Hillary Duff all the time cause they want to seem cool.

Glassterne

Cute idea, but I'd prolly get wise cracks saying I spelled my own name wrong. :P Awesome idea, though.

ptv

i hate celebrities, but by wearing them on my shirt and making a big deal out of how much i hate them only gives them more attention. honestly, i don't care enough about britney to make a statement about her on my shirt.

with that said, this is nicely designed.

lillavanilla

at first glance i thought it said britnch. hmmm

boobookittyfuck

i hate britney & i dont like clothing with lable words on it.

CemetaryDriveIn

Well; I wouldn`t wear it but very clever.

No account?
Join Us