One second...

I Hate Stripes

i really don't like stripes on shirt..

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Shinetop

Eye catching! And somehow annoying at the same time... Hmmm... But it's a 4...

groundcontrol

I'd wear this to a White Stripes concert!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i count 7 colors

3 greys
black
2 reds
white

yoshi andrian
yoshi andrian profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

did u mean the stripes color, xiv? it supposed to black, white and dark red, greys come into view when i converted it from vector illustration..

classic 1

i like stripe....but i like this shirt

love_lingers

i love stripes... but i'll totally be fake and buy this shirt lol

5$

artbuyer

this is great. i'd love to see something similar where a logo is being painted over.

skiBUM

5 i would buy

roterofthelight

Wouldn't buy it but I'll give it a 5.

_Jen

its cool i like it, but yeah, too many colors.. and at first i thought it was painting the strips ON the shirt haha

Rock Deputy
Rock Deputy profile pic Alumni

wow.. I like this.

theRtist

dag this hurts my eyes.. but 5 for the concept!

Ava Adore

very awesome

SeraphNoctum

yeah..I thought you were painting stripes ON the shirt too
fun idea.

sohat

simplify the stripes so it only uses 4 colors. $5

simpatico

Oh man this is awesome! I have so many red shirts though, I wish there were more color options.

Even more sublime would be a shirt exactly like this, except argyle was being painted on. Because let's face, argyle roolz.

BrendanL513

I love this concept. I would change it to blue stripe and pattern it like some Abercrombie shirt or something, and reduce it to 4 colors. I'd resubmit this, great idea.

doo doo boy

my eyes kinda hurt...i like it

forever_pantsless

hmmm, i love this. like more than anything. so far this is the only shirt i would buy. itd be cool if they made it in green...

ohmystarsNET

wouldn't buy it because i don't wear red but i love the idea and execution - 4

karmakrazy

wow! I would wear it

mmmagpie

I'd like it better if the paint drips/edges of paint around the stripes looked more realistic.

trotsky

the reason it looks like the stripes are being painted on is because there are slivers of red extending over them. iy you had slivers of stripe extending into red, it would look better. know what i'm getting at?

Rottenjellie

oh wow, that's pretty coo

t-lex

i really like the idea
it just seems a little too bright

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i really like this idea

but yeah, my problem with it at first, because they are red and white strips, was to form the shape that the stripes create into the united states... you can see distorted forms of texas and florida...

numbb

xiv, i count 5 colors. you look into things way too much.

Just1Jean

I love stripes but this shirt is awesome.

xXonigiri

cool idea.
looking at the stripes too long make my eyes hurt though.

entwashian

Ow.... my eyes.

3ruce

I like strips 2

juice400

Cool idea! I think you should make the design smaller on the shirt and also, it's not immediately obvious whether it's red being painted over stripes or stripes being painted over red. Maybe you could do red paint drips over the stripes. 4

freehugs

its an interesting idea i like it
but i dont think id wear it

ckennedy89

very good idea. i would do something differently with the roller though. for some reason it just looks out of place. maybe if you put it at the bottom of the stripes, or got rid of it completely. and i also think that it would be good in different colors. but i do like the red's statement.

Sarapants118

some people might look at it as offensive to the US
i think it's cool though

nancy_kelpie

this idea is great !!! I really agree with you. Problem is if I buy this shirt I do walk around with stripes... not the whole shirt but still... xD

So I dont buy it but I give you a 5. I would love to see other people walking with it!

noimnot

can you offer multiple colors of the shirt?

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

made me laugh.
nice concept.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i like this a lot dude. very well done. i'm giving it a 5 and a $ and i'm gonna rip off your idea in about a week or two.

JUST KIDDING about the last part!

bah_

this would be awsome....but the stripes on the shirt are too 3D or something

bonniebrett

if it was green, or any color other than red, actually, i would give it a five... but red is SO uck! you should paint over the RED with a better color :-)

LOVErhymesWITH__x

this is cool! i love it! don't change the colour! i think it is great and eye catching! perfect shirt for a white stripes concert!!! :)

CLITzip

If I wore it it'd be totally ironic because I wear so many striped shirts, and thats why I like it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?