One second...

a secret garden

:)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kkb

Both of your new subs are gorgeous! both are $5!

consuela

i like the top of the tree, lots.
but not the bottom so much.

esther.gf

cute design, don't likje the tee collor though

scoutti

wow i love it

LaBing

I LOVE everything but the door on the tree, it makes me think of the keebler elves, I think this would work just as well without it.

cocoabunny19

wow, i WANT this. the only thing that gets me, and this is probably just me, but the hearts on the stems look like ovaries.

cocoabunny19

'is', not 'but.' sorry.

LaBing

I just really like the tree and the flowers, it is just very graphically appealing to me.

florafairy

aw...p retty! $5

emilio lorente

good work, flowers are great!!!

an intimate portrayal

I think you need some more work on the flowers. its a really great concept, but then the flowers look so plain .. like it's out of a kdg class coloring book. maybe you could change the design of the flowers? othwerise i lvoe this. $4

elfprincess0624

I love it
I really like the flowers... and the tree.. wait.. I like it all

jett

really good work!

SARAHHH

ohhhhhhhhhhh. i want thisss. i seriously love the pink and grey.

viva_la_amb

I really like this, but im not much of a fan of the bottom, some real tree roots would''ve done it.

mandylion77

!!! wow i really really like this... the tree is just awesome, i like the way the pink just pops out... and the door and the branches. i dunno about the bottom swirlies and stuff. not too crazy about those, but this is really great.

Callum

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the root-things either, but it is really, really nice anyway.
$4
Cal

radiostaticstar

i love the top of the tree, the shape, its colors...but the bottom stuff from the door down is enought to put me off from buying it...

cyuzna

Yeah, ditch the door and heart stuff.

The branches/flower parts are just so gorgeous that you don't need to be messing around with anything else.

popcultureicon

my general rule of thumb is to vot against anything with roots or root like structures.
but i like this.
i really like the flowers.
i love this design.

Ava Adore

awesome.
clean and simple

Unicornsareawesomex

The pink looks great against the grey =)
I'd buy this straight away <3
$5

biticol

poetic! a $4

okashichan

Oh this is really pretty. I'd buy this!

agent99

it's pretty. not really something i'd wear, but not terrible.

oh, and slightly phallic.

Handsome_Nugget

i think that it would be slightly better if it was placed where the the flowers would be placed on the left or right shoulder and comes downward..... just an idea... either way it's awesome

elaiyuarai

wahhh the 3D-ness of the top half if the tree is awesome. the bottom half is ehhh...

ASongInMySoul6

Pretty :) Makes me want to frolick around in crinoline.

reflectionsoftheatlantic

I really like the general design, but theres a little bit of overkill with the hearts

kamisch42

Love the colors - the pink REALLY stands out on the dark grey. Reminds me more of Alice in Wonderland than Secret Garden, but either way's cool. I'd totally buy $5 :)

lobstar

Give the tree normal roots or have it end in the ground - loose the weird decorations below and I'd buy the shirt.

pacheco1212

great design, i love that it looks like its neon

songbirdsweet

The design was nice until I scrolled down and saw the hearty abominations. Okay so they aren't abominations, I just wanted to use that word.

kasafras_333

i love i love i love i love i love.
$5

fbiluthien

Really LOVE it!! $5

Sargeant

I like it, but sooooo many people do heart stuff . i dont think i would wear it, (im a guy)

Sick Osiris

the contast is really appealing to me. good job. 4

lillavanilla

its a little toooo cute, kind of reminds me of sanrio... i like the flowers, tho

spiffe

ooooh.
i love this.
$5

factiond

i like this a whole lot.

Silverfrost424

Awesome work with color. I would totally buy it. Good job. You get a 4.

vc1188

oh so pretty. I'd wear it $5

el_alma

that is truly beautiful.

Amae

yeah the bottom part is a little strange. but it is LOVELY

Ivet

I like this. $5

ptv

the flowers are gorgeous, but the rest of the swirly stuff and the hearts just doesn't do it for me.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?