Close
One second...

the legend of jesus

Clever, but I don't like how the tri-force has a 3D-ish look to it (because of the light effects) and Jesus doesn't. I think it needs to be more consistent between the two.

Watch this
Anti_Mullet9

looks like jesus has radiation poisoning?

hybryd

Zelda fans rejoice... for the lord has found all the pieces of the tri-force!!!

asspain

I LOVE ZELDA!!

Crosswind

It's an awesome idea, just think the execution could use a little bit more thought. I'd like it better if the triforce was held straight up over his head and not tilted...not 3D like wootfest99 commented...and some more black lines on Jesus to give him some more definition. I'd like to see the folds of his robe and not just a white splotch.

I think you're on the right track, just needs some more work.

Entranced

I agree with the first comment; perhaps some shading and outlining would help.

psyk

Ooh, double entendre.
I'd buy it but I've never played Zelda.

classic 1

try again so close

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni

AHAHAHAHAHAH. I know so many people who would wear this...

vulcanhalfbreed

Maybe if you make Jesus look like Nintendo created him....??

I love the idea though :)

carak

i think the sun or halo or whatever should be smaller. it kinda conflicts w/ the triforce.

pluckandgritt

I really like it, i would wear it. 5

gettysfayg

nintendo jesus is a great idea.

Wesaynothin

Make Jesus more like Link or Mario, and then a definite $5. Just a 3 now though.

agent99

hahahaha! oh, the days (and nights) spent on Zelda. Def. agree about Nintendo-ing up JC. Funny drawing, anyway.

ratbastid

Shrink the halo down--it should hit him about where his hair touches his shoulders. Also, some internal lines on the JC figure would be help defining things. Great concept, though!

aquarioux

The Legend of Jesus....interesting. Who would go and save Jesus? Would Link do it?

Yeah...the halo should be a wee bit smaller...like a smidgen. Other than that....'tis pefect!

pressgang

anything having to do with the triforce is cool, but bringing jesus into it isn't funny, or clever, or anything. No offense. It's just kinda... Jesus.
link > jesus

stastos

ummm, isn't this the exact same Jesus on the Jesus Cracker shirt? because i liked that one and i like this one more. but...it's the same Jesus. mmm oh well. 5

CONVOKE

mmmm... triforce good.

Jesus bad.

k-po

OH MY GOD this is soooooo funny

DSReskin

Simply wonderful.

Cerebratious

Can someone please make a shirt that says "Give Jesus A Nipple" ? PLEASE?

Anyway, I agree that either the 3-D ish effect of the Triforce should go away or Jesus should be rendered more 3 dimensionally. I love it anyway though so $4

TheKirbyKid

Er...I wouldn't mix jesus and zelda...as much as I love zelda. lol

Unicornsareawesomex

Anythinbg with a Zelda reference gets top marks.
But.... Jesus lol.. hmm

leleana

hehe, Zelda

qballer

I'm not a huge fan of putting religious icons on t-shirts...

orangesprinkles

anything with zelda.. a must have

Fender Bender

stick with the classic zelda green

Domainname

Agreeance here

Great concept, I'd probably wear this as is.
It could definitely use some design improvements though. The triforce looks too 3-d, or at least as if it's being held at an angle.

veganlove

it'd be awesome on a green shirt

sensibleusername

ahahahaha, nice, but yeah, I agree with all of the 'flatten out the triforce to be in the same style as jesus' suggestions.

hybryd

Forest green is the color of the sample shirt in the design.

No account?
Join Us