Close
One second...

Geek 'til death

love the colors! $5

Watch this
consuela

i'm thinking the "till death" text could use the black outline as well, it's hard to read on white.

Pukagurl

I think til Death would look good in black lettering. I dont know if I like the mouse. cute concept

zerotonin

i like the heart & text, but i have to say that the mouse takes away from the design...to obvious.
minus mouse = 5

Entranced

I like the idea. But the background design has a bit of a clip art feel to it for me? 4, anyway.

plans

^it's supposed to feel that way. cliparty/ tatooish

Crosswind

I'd like it if the "Til Death" lettering was easier to read as well. Also, maybe the flames around the mouse could be spread out a bit more? Great work though, I like it a lot.

Staplegun

If you put a black stroke on the 'til death' this would be bloody fantastic.

musiclover2102

Yet another religion submission... But this isn't as bad as some othes I've seen. All the same, the whole "proud-to-be-a-geek" thing is over for me. It's already been overplayed by Hot Topic.

CONVOKE

Would be good if ti were somethign <i>actually</i> geeky.

Like, everyone uses a mouse. My 7 year old cousin, my mom, my boss, my grandma. None of them are geeks.

CONVOKE

WHAT? NO HTML?!?!

un4givn999

I have a hard time believing any true geek would wear something like this. I wouldn't.

Kurticus Maximus

Oh relax people. It's cool.

Besides, the lack of truly geeky things (20-sided dice anyone) makes it more ironic.

I like it anyway.

MissKarla

haha sweet! $5 :)

angerball

i love it & i'd buy it!

akuheibaka

placement would look better if it were on the arm... or smaller, like an emblem. too gaudy.

No account?
Join Us