One second...

Water Duck

• by Melleh
  • posted Feb 06, 2006
  • 29 Comments

aww so cute x

Watch this
CheesecakeBree

Looks like he stayed in the tub too long. =)

I like how they don't look like average rubber duckies and instead are your own interpretation. Makes it more interesting. Colors are great too, it's just overall cute.

d.profound

I agree with CheescakeBree, but their bills make me thing of hotdogs.

kyle cole

Maybe these ducks have been lying @ something. Like it!! 5$

IheartFIEND

nice. im not sure why the bigger one has water in it and the little one does ? 4

Art-Monkey

very nice, the work is clean and the style fitting of the subject. the message is not clear, but thats ok, good art asks more questions than it answers so for that alone, you get $5

M. Rogers

the water and the shirt should be different colors tho. but a very nice illustration and a good shirt that would probably sell.

LittleMan

The bigger duck is sweating...it reminds me of a commercial for an over active bladder.

LittleMan

Though I do dig your style. (even if the duck bills freak me out a little bit)

katelyn kaybee

so cute, cute idea with the water balloon, water duck thing, i mean that is what your going for right?

love_lingers

hehehe .. that's pretty cool looking..keep on doing what you do!

E190

this would be great for a kiddie tshirt

trotsky

something you can say about you boat, but not your girlfriend:

SHE'S TAKING ON WATER!!!

bahahaha

marchfiasco

i don't understand this but okay.
i don't get it.
explain please
other than that..
$4

Junie

$4

One suggestion I would make is that one of the ducks should be uttering something like, "crap." or "not again." =] good job

michi742

those are some scary bubbles coming back up

lillavanilla

this looks vaguely obscene... something about their beaks?

Pwnography

The majority of people who would wear this would be teens. The majority of teens from afar will see bright orange dildos. Adults will see the same, just differently. Children may like it though.

I'd wear it nonetheless. 4.

Mystic09

I like it

no need to hate the design just cause you dont get it. I doubt everyone "got" Pacasso's work :P

its funky 5$

raberetamias

Their beaks are very phallic.

itsdiane

i love it! $5

No account?
Join Us