Wonderful design.

consuela

i dig.

very well done

XdancethemawayX

it's too big.

put something else around it and make the acorn smaller

TheIronShoes

I really Like this one alot. I hope it gets printed. but i agree that it could use some resizing

Entranced

Oh, very nice.

joshamman

Great concept, but the top of the acron is too fluffy or something, it looks like a could.

inayellowsub

oh wow... this is just gorgeous! im rooting for this one. ;D

sphagnum

I know a bunch of people who would love this shirt

theRtist

i'd like it smaller.. great desgin

darksideofm00n

the design is too dominating, but the art and concept are very cool.

skywards

i like the tree but the acorn looks weird because of the lack of detail. also its huge :[

musiclover2102

Good concept, but make the acorn a little bit smaller.

girldust

something's weird about the perspective. the cap of the acorn looks a little off. otherwise, i like this. great idea. great colours.

Mahadeva

Beautiful, of course it's large, there's a tree inside! Love the symbolism and concept, just wish for a better backround color.
Nice work.

CathRo

like the tree, not the acorn

professorbootyxxx

Much smaller acorn is needed. Maybe a little more detail on the acorn top. Very nice.

kaywitz

i think the acorn could use a little more detail..to match the tree maybe if it melded together more it would be more of a mind bender. i like the concept

walkneverending

it looks terrible on the grey, but i like it on natural or white

love_lingers

the top of the acorn does not look like what it's supposed to be

otherwise.. it's wonderful 5

somepoems

The art styles of the acorn and the tree seem too dissimilar to me, like they were two totally differently designed vector images slapped together. If you could mesh the art styles a little bit better, you'd have a winner, IMO.

klaatu

very nice graphic....I would buy the shirt

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

read what somepoems said... you cant take a filtered image and cut it into something hand drawn... take the time to redraw the filtered image by hand... you wont win with a half-ass design.

hound562

great design, but i don't really like the center placement.

BeauW

Very good.
I'd definitly wear this.

Shawn Cornwell

Elegant! IMHO, it should be smaller overall. Also, I feel like the cap on the acorn is a bit too big, and might need more detail on the shadow. I love it!

]-[x]-[

Acorn caps don't look much like that. The tree is stellar, but the cap needs some work.

teragram

I love the blue

CheesecakeBree

This is nice, I like it! Great colors, too.

Bizarrereverend

Agree with ]-[x]-[ that the cap needs some working.. Nice idea

MysteriousPete

maybe put a little more shading in the top of the acorn, looks a little unfinished the way it is, cool idea though

omgzexplorerz

i wouldn't wear it but it's a very good design! :o)

I_heart_ducks

It's beautiful. Any tree-hugger like me would love it. I think the design looks great and shouldn't be changed.

etherealbranches

Awesome, really. Such a unique concept.
My only concern is the size of the design, perhaps it could be a little smaller?

Five and buy.

popsong89

Yeah, smaller. For a second, I thought it was a brain with a tree growing inside. Otherwise, its a great concept. 5!

canadarocks

nice drawing, idea doesnt work too well

gotigersjf

Smaller and would get a 5. Nice job/great idea though.

kelliemonster

Some minor tweaking on the acorn and this would be amazing.

soylamorsa

I love the concept and the illustration, but maybe tilt the acorn a bit, and make it smaller? Great work.

No account?
Join Us