1. 1
  2. 2
AustinSOTY

this shirt is def. one of the best everrrr

helo

I'm lovin' the HAPPY END sign in the
lower corner surrounded by all the
death and destruction.

Excellent design, DeadPoetic_Underoath !

staffell

Perfect 5$

mikemills

DPU you crazy sumbitch, that's a shirt with an idea! $$$$$$

Gouki

this is amazing I love ur designs... reminds me ive an urge to play ghouls n ghosts

Mrs. Owl

Oh yeah! Now we're talkin'!

andyg

Cool idea and design!!

travis76

that's awesome...i wanted to do something like that!

phones

Reet nice. Think there needs to be a wizard and a dragons egg....

ekaj47

niiiiiice

JadedPixie

This design is awesome! I always love your work =]

$5

groundcontrol

This one is great. All of your other stuff was starting to run together and look kind fo the same to me (but the art is still good). This one is a nice break out of your regular style. Nicely done!

kidaro

Lovely details.

wullagaru

I think this is your best as an actual tshirt design .. the others were great but this has more than just a couple of neat characters .. nice job

JOHN2

Woah there buddy! You just turned your artwork up to 11. This is killer! 5$

jett

oh, cool. i think this is your best yet!

grayehound

Hmmm, Command-P doesn't seem to be working. I keep getting this annoying message that the printer won't have this ready for three to four weeks. I want my shirt NOW dammit!

hound562

this is awesome, maybe this will be the one. $5

forevermelody

very nice... i would totally wear it. I also dig your screen name, Dead Poetic is one of my favs.

Robsoul

earth color should be same as shirt color, imo you really don't need to have the earth background. just a thought and it would give you another color to work with

excellent stuff, love the detail, little critters etc...

staffell

can't say it enough 55555$$$$$

dangerouspenguin

This is great. Not something that I'd wear, but I'd definitely compliment other people on it. Could it be that this will be the one for you DPUO?

plans

this is like all of your good stuff combined into one, big great t shirt. i love it. $5

oh, i also like robsoul's idea of the dirt background. he's right, it isn't necessary and would give you another colour.

ToucanSam

This time you have outdone yourself. This better be printed or I have a wet willy with Threadless' name on it!

dmenkes

Best one I've seen all day. 5$

stingerstyler

Allright.... This is absolutely fantastic...! You outdid yourself, this is your best submission so far! Awesome!!

The colour scheme is not really my kinda thing, but even with these colours it rocks!

I can only say: Print! Print! Print! Print! Print!
!!!$5!!!

fc gravy

love the drawing. love video games.

theRtist

geat design! 5!

franx

oh man, i want to play this!

love_lingers

godd that's beautiful

it's a crime that you haven't be printed yet

this better be made

5$$$$$$

millhaven

yes!! this is great! awesome details, lovely color choices... ah, the nostalgia. i'm looking forward to more from you!

Blexxemen

Let me be the first one to congratulate you DeadPoetic_ i think this one will definitely be printed!!!

CheesecakeBree

Wow, I was going to say something encouraging but it seems like everyone else already has! What a great turn out of positive votes and comments.

This is an awesome design, as always. I love the detail and it looks like you finally hit upon something that everybody likes.

CheesecakeBree

Oh, by the way, I like it on khaki best. =)

unLOVEDcactus

Oohhhhh!!!!! Great design!!! Very nice details! 5.

chaka bear

RAD! RAD! RAD! Oh So Rad!

d3d

i can never pass the giant beast after the staircase. great drawing but sort of a little dull despite being so busy. i blame the rigid structure. plus it's way too big on the shirt.
looks like it'd make a sweet Flash game.

kooky love
1 design submitted - Score now!

WOW...WOW..WOW
THIS IS AWESOME DESIGN.
$5
REMIND ME GAME BOY CALL "DONKEY KONG"
GREAT JOB!

Ava Adore

some great designs out finally.
nice work!

tiger obrien

its a great design, but i don't like the shirt colours. something brighter and i'd buy. 5 for the design though.

filak

Nice $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?