Close
One second...

PETT

• by Hary
  • posted Jan 31, 2006
  • 44 Comments

I have always felt that people have focused on the abuse and mistreatment of animals. Trees never get any attention when it comes to mistreatment and crueltly, so I can only hope others will understand someday the pain and agony trees go through in paper mills and making the desk my computer rests on. JK.

Watch this
kellybelly223

I really dig this..especially the brown. $5

larchie

Okay there, Rock Deputy, now you're really stretching. The only similarity is that they're both about trees (which a lot of shirts are. It's a popular theme.) And trees as a concept are not your artistic property. I'm just sayin'.

juneallison

I don't think Rock Deputy is trying to say these designs are similar. I think he's trying to indirectly say he doesn't like this design. Since the shirt he designed has a man saying no to tree hugging.

Thats my interpretation.

8zero

nice design...

and this thread just got really deep.

M. Rogers

the shirt is cool, and will get you beaten up in certain parts of Oregon & Washington and rural Georgia. i think the colors of the white one look better, despite the fact that i am typically a black t shirt guy.

funny that the style is sort of wood block, no? that doesn't seem like a a particularly ethical way to treat a tree. heh.

Hary

haha rock deputy, GET A LIFE, i made a PETT account on myspace like a few months ago before i had ever heard of threadless. haha

deerhead.

i like it in brown.

mmm, four.

Jawsh

haha, I love this! Awesome! $5

lespiagge

I really like the design!...but maybe without the text.

Polly87

I agree with hary

Kurticus Maximus

i like it.

mostly because i don't like PETA though. I like mostly anything that mocks PETA.

metaliq

I totally dig this.

I was one of the first members of PETT. It's true.

Hary

yo tydizzle, you be a PETT original, STRAIGHT UP

entwashian

Lol! I like the browns.

fadedscribbles

Anyone who is a tree hugger is jake by me. I LOVE THIS SHIRT! AHHHH <3

tiy

would prefer natural to white. brown is OK but not great.

If the size and placement of the graphic were like a nametag, it would look like a company t, which I kinda fancy.

sound_volume

I really like it.
I dig the white.
& the brown acutally,
Nice job.
$5

Hary

yahhoo for trees

razorfrog

very nice.. just not white
5$

wamboni

I love it!

Love the brown, and the white would be amazing as natural or tan or something.

Change the white and $5.

rockeatin

i dig this, but the logo is a little funky being so large and off-center. I agree with tiv--it could look more legit if it were placed like a nametag or in the center and smaller.

ungivenglory

MORE tree-hugging shirts, I'm not against the environment or protection of, but this trend is getting worse than hearts, unicorns, and rainbows. Im with Cody (Rock Deputy), say No to tree hugging on shirts.

ACANTHUS

This design has made me go out and pour petrol/gas all over a big old oak tree and set it a blaze
what made me really smile was the squirrel screaming in pain!!

Hary

HAHA people are taking PETT serioius. Yea, it is mocking PETA, and we arent serious. I have cut down like 15 trees in the past 4 years, i am hXc when it comes to timbering.

godben

real nice in brown

carrifaery

the beauty of it is it can be taken a a joke on peta or as a serious environmental statement. i love it. but i'm a cheese-ball.

Flyk

I like your color choices ^^

I_heart_ducks

I love trees! Could you try dark green please? 5$

powdermonkey

I like trees. and the design is cool. but i wouldn't wear it in case people thought i was serious.

pawn18

yeah but "PFETOT" just doesnt flow....

Hary

haha, hey madthespian you dont use FOR, OF, or THE in an acronym, stupid

just like PETA, cept instead of animals, TREES

metaliq

People for the Eithical Treatment of Animals.

People for the Eithical Treatment of Trees.

Yeah, um, he has it right. :)

itskamy

I love it. Design is simple yet stands out. Colors are great. Location and size are perfect. I don't get how it's making fun of PETT. I am all about environmental ethics and I would totally wear this to my sustainable development class.

snkhan

Brown please $5

cruelix

cute
like the brown MUCH more than the white though!

Hary

once again, PETT is a fictitious organization

No account?
Join Us