Close
One second...

Runaway Maki

hheheheheh :]

Watch this
LaBing

This design seems very copy/paste. I am not impressed with the lack of a style. Good idea, bad end result.

BIRDYMATES

yes! scratch some of them! : )

anotherdeadpoet

hmmm. i really like this and would probably wear it. however, the tray and the sushi on it looks really flat. maybe fix it up and resubmit it?

zentrifugal

Reply to LaBing and Birdymates:

It is exactly the own of the sushis to be all identical.

xxheart

awesome!

consuela

i like it, though i think the center graphic might be a little too big.

Spantizzle

i'm not feelin the green shadow, and the sushi is too copy paste

fatalie

Uuuuuh, what?

cocoabunny19

Awesome! I would so buy this, but you know, even if the sushi are meant to all be made the same, they still wouldn't look like carbon copies. The stuff would be in different places and whatnot.. but you get a 4 from me.

Electrospecter

But they would be nearly identical, they're made from one long roll. If you wanted to make them different, you could rotate them different degrees. But I like how uniform they look. It puts more emphasis on the one that's breaking rank. :D

numbb

ahahhahaha

numbb

but they do look EXACTLY the same, i mean it's impossible to place all of the sushi the same degrees. and i don't exactly love the style.

Bootsy

Haha, I like this alot. It's quirky.

steve_swartz

good idea.

just to repeat, you could have drawn 12 different pieces. you could have thought about the 13" rule in your placement. constructively: work harder!

choochoobear

i love the idea! i love sushi!

theequalizer

The shadow looks like green pee on the orange shirt. Don't get me wrong, this design doesn't work either way.

sohat

!!!!!!!! I NEED THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$8!!

DucTapedLoser

i think the shadows are going the wrong way.

marchfiasco

LOVE THIS. I LOVE IT.
I'd buy it, wear it. LOVE this. GREAT fcuking work.

LexiBadger

I love sushi ^_^

I think with a little fixing up this could be a great shirt. Maybe switch the design up a little for the middle of the sushi so they don't all look the same. Also, maybe a different shirt colour would work. (And I believe someone said something about the direction of the shadow... I think I agree. Maybe if it went in the other direction..)

Anyway, who wouldn't love a sushi shirt? I know I would.

I can't bear to give this anything less than 4.

dixiegirlie19

i don't know why I like this so much, maybe its those humanish legs...i just keep laughing

Kokochiyoi

I think I'd like the maki to be a little closer to the dish to make it more noticeable but I gave you a 5 anyway because sushi is amazing and I like your design

No account?
Join Us