Close
One second...

Potatoes poop French Fries

clever, but could get some work on his face. and wouldn't they be curly fries instead?

Watch this
Kaleidoscope*swe*

the idea is good but the illustration needs works the fires dont look 3d. choose a direction of light and fill in the dark sides of the pommes with the outline colour you used

hellodisko

hahahahha yes! curly fries!

Thirty-Thr33

I'd love this shirt, but yeah a bit more detail. I like the idea enough that I'd probably still get it like this anyway. It's obvious what it is.

mvr

snowmen poop icecream

LaBing

I agree with some of the other comments. Maybe make one side of the fry a darker color to give it some depth and maybe a slight shadow on the potato along with a few of those potato 'bumps'. I like the idea though.

ahmuisuperklutz

i'd love it more if the potato pooped curly fries or even tater tots.

JDeGarmo

great idea, with a little change...like the curly fries would be a $5, I give it a $4

shwinkie123

i think the potato looks like a pickle

alex.p.vo

that's kinda...gross..

Startxp05

Tots would be better.

JOHN2

I figure they'd poop mashed potatoes and pee gravy.

millhaven

...original idea, though i'll never eat french fries again. =P

popealexander

omg hahahaha.

i have a friend who would say this exact thing...that'd be awesome to buy the shirt for him....IF it had the text on it. i know people hate hate hate text, and i'm going to hell for even suggesting it, but i think it'd be funny in this case.

just my opinion.

dirtyindiewear

i could neither tell it was a potato, nor that those were french fries.

i like the idea, though.

beaureve

So disturbing, but yet so amazingly amusing. I wouldn't really see myself wearing this shirt, but I could definitley buy this as a gift for a friend. HA. For some reason the potatoe's legs and arms bug me though.

alpacca

made me rofl

eruhk

this has more business in flash than on a shirt

kafferslee

that is gross and awesome all at the same time! PURE GOLD

NW Fast

I get it...

Snooganbooch

all of you who said you couldnt tell it was a potato and said it was a pickle, or that you couldnt tell they were french fries must be fucking retarded or something, i mean come on how hard is it to use your brain... idoits. By the way the idea is genius, most of you could only wish to come up with something as original as this.

llama_lover

^ Woah, harsh...

Well, for me it's a tad bit too disgusting when I think about it. I like that it's a unique concept and design though. Good job.

Tinothemute

friggin hilarious. i luv how the potato has so much pain on his face. this is definateky being printed. 5.

_cristina_

mmmm yummy it looks so appetizing...

xxheart

ew

vc1188

I love the suggestions others gave. if you did some of what they suggested, I'd give it a 5 and I'd buy it :)

bitta2sweet

I don't want any excrement on my t-shirts... even if the excrement is really french fries.

jestorey

made me laugh, but poor illustration

bananaphone

You will lose the concept if you use curly fries. Not everyone is a fat American you know, threadless ship world wide.

Morris8

Funny...very funny...needs some work on the design. More depth and curly fries as suggested would be great

amigovirgen

hooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit!!!!!!!!

Evil Doodle

After a night of heavy drinking , it would certainly be curly fries.
Don't think I would wear it, but it's col.
$4

acidicfizz

:/

2. sorry if i'm not much for semi-constipated taters.

BuriedAlive

Thats a lot of fries for one little potato.

teenagefairy

AHAHAHAHA! OMG OMG. oh! make them curly and i'll worship you!!

bananaphone

make them curly and barely anyone will get it visually. Haven't you ever heard "Keep it simple, stupid".

The only reason youre all saying MAKE THEM CURLY FRIES like idiots is because the concept was so well done in the first place.

J_dangles1000

Thank you bananaphone, i do believe if i change them to curly fries then the concept itself will be overlooked, and it will take longer to understand whats going on. besides regular french fries are the most original, basic fry coming straight from a potatoe haha.

deerhead.

GMO ahaha, that's hilarious. <3 definitely 5.

jackDaniel's

HAHHA ├ža m'a fait beau coup rire (in french in da text) 5$

No account?