Close
One second...

Year of the Dog

New interpretation for the brand new Year of the Dog.

Watch this
Robsoul

sooo odd that I like it, hahhahaha, oh shit, that just makes me laugh

$$$$

cherrybomber7

if u got rid of the dog, and moved the design higher, leaving just the waves, id really really really really like it

consuela

it looks like it's farting of pooping a stylized japanese wave.

LaBing

Love the idea, I just wish the dog didn't look like an anorexic Chihuahua, maybe beef the dog up a little bit and fix his silhouette

InYourEyes-xo

The dog is waay too skinny and does it have a bunch of yellow...syuff coming out its rear end? Sorry not for me

blandford

wow, is that ever in bad taste.
zero.

velvetsamurai

i like the wave but not as sylized dog shit/piss
the dog also looks a bit disturbing aswell

Robertico

I <3 it. Wonderfully creative and pokes fun at the standardized "high fashion design". Great job, a 5!

phones

hahaha. Cool.

mayzmob

he has the runs.

steve_swartz

embarassingly appealing to the inner child....

hellodisko

hahahahha
omg...
id never wear it
but
wow
made me laugh

bonnie_luvs_shirts

Ewwww. Lol, my counsin's dog pees like that in the morning!

Mercutioiscariot

ok cool idea, but it either looks like the dog is a rocket, or has some MAJOR gas.

Mercutioiscariot

bwahahaha, i just got it after looking a second time the dog is taking a leak, those arent just "artistic waves" good job

MagicalSharpie

Good (and grossly funny), but I first thought it was a deer standing in front of stylized waves, until I saw the title. Unless you're told - with me, anyway, as I've got really bad ADD - it's hard to tell that the, um, stuff, is coming out of, er, his... rear. Slightly hard to tell he's pissing, as it's a bit difficult to make out the lifted leg.

Even so, I do really like it, and so, if I could, would give a 4.5, but alas, I can't, so you get a shiny 4. :)

kevinwells

wow, after a piss like that, that dog is bound to be dehydrated.

BrendanL513

This kinda looks like a calf (baby cow) and you can't see that it's lifting up its leg. Funny concept though. 3

FreedomHangsLikeHeaven

ahahaha! oh that's genius! I also must admit i didn't get it until the second time i looked at it, but that's the beauty of it! I think that you should have shirts along those lines for all of the years! $5

spitting_llama

Hmmm...it kind of looks more like a goat than a dog. And I'd rather not have a dog pissing all over my shirt.

blade5xmg

s0o0o is he taking like a dump on the new year or what>?

froeset

The demonstrated skills and delivery of concept is strong, but I think it's disgusting, perhaps even offensive to Chinese culture (I'm not Chinese, so I don't know). Sorry.

whiterussian

HAHAHAHAHA
LMAO
that's classic! 5$

kyle cole

HA, that's great. Make the dog more dog-like, yes, and I'm note sure whether I'd wear this, but have friends who'd love it. I'll give a 5, no prob.

AND...froeset: My Chinese co-worker and his Chinese wife thought it was really funny, and they liked the design. Although the wife did ask if the dog was a goat. And the husband said it would never sell in China.

HAAAAAAA Piss waves!!

smaries

haha dog is pooping waves
funny, but i dont see how doggy peepee goes well with new year

rrich76

haha, no way am I wearing this...I laughed though

jesicasmart

Oh I'd be proud to wear this...
at first glance it looks inocent enough
mohoahahah
$5

manon1165

actually i don't see what's so gross about oriental-style pee

manualcamel

the dog needs some work but pretty silly.

lia

the dog does need some work but i do love this shirt. 5, and i would buy it, and make my friends buy it!

jaymoh

lllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllz

musiclover2102

I guess I'm just a little over the whole body fluids/gas humor thing.

Matuso

Tubdog...

ModBox

Pure genius 5

Matuso, you make me shudder. I cannot buy that shirt now

dwaas76

hahaha...love the idea, tho I probably wouldn't buy it cos it's not really my style. $5

Junie

$5!

carrifaery

holy dog piss.

well, i thought it was a deer too. and i thought it was a three legged deer. wtf?

but i am really tripping out over here, so i have to give you props. fix the dog and i would probably buy it for shock value, plus i am big into chinese astrology, so it gets extra points from me.

michi742

wow that dog really had to go.

lucky_KT

wow. yeah. that dog is farting in colorful waves.

No account?