Close
One second...

decode

I was inspired by hexedit. Placing text into a script.

Watch this
zelig2

Cool idea, but I'd try to make words out of just hex values (00 to FF).

darkernature

How about "code" that would work instead of "hello"...

kyle cole

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I think I can only go for statements about digital culture if they reference something that is completely removed FROM digital culture. The pink text over brown behind the shirt is actually a better color choice in comparison.

darkernature

well I guess it depends on who your are. Hexedit is just another source for onliune gaming. I find the whole concept of finding a hidden message in a script exciting. Think of it, as another tool to communicate with others. Usually this script is found in corrupted images because within the image there's a puzzle to be solved...

i_twirl_batons

Try to actually make it mean something.

vulcanhalfbreed

I love this...but myabe on teal intead of yellow? I know it can be printed on any color shirt though.

Nice job :)

ratbastid

I'd buy it if the text was "DEADBEEF".

maryd5690

Hahaha
I love it.
It reminds me of an episode of the simpsons where theres encyrpted messages in a newspaper.

CONVOKE

It's wonderful.

Code references ftw.

un4givn999

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well may be!), but since Hexidecimal is Base16, shouldn't F be the highest letter you can use?

CODE would be fine, but H-LLO

Nice idea though

lovechild

i'd buy it if it was just hex, and didn't mean anything. or if the hex, when converted to ascii, translated something. but that's a bit more thinkgeek style than threadless isnt it :)

Blackcat

it's ummmm odd

bitq04

i like the placement....i'd love the placement if it actually wrapped around the side...does it?

hamtml

good placement
i do agree that 'code' instead of 'hello' would be better
still- 5 and buy

No account?
Join Us