Close
One second...

Winged Llama on the Rocks

Just as the bloated, ungainly manatee birthed the legend of the mermaid, the peruvian winged llama rests lazily at the core of the myth of Pegasus. Now is your chance to have the image of this majestic creature emblazoned on a comfortable poly/cotton shirt. Act now or forever hold your peace.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
EZFL

littlem

love the colors. nice presentation:)

ronlewis

kinf of reminds me of the movie Clash of the titians, but with a lama. I like the plaid in the background you flash guru

spacerobotfive

This is even better than the other winged Llama! If this isn't printed, I will cry.

Naive Amoeba

Cool design. Plus, I love just clicking that "placement preview" button over and over and over and over...

groundcontrol

I'm surprised that Threadless posted both of your Llama submissions, as it's the same idea really. I think they are both great, but I am surprised. I gave the other one a 5. This one gets a $5. I think the Llama would look better without the splash background, though. Great colors! Super job, I hope this gets printed.

lovepotamus

still amazing... again, will you marry me?

kidaro

Somehow I feel compelled to vote 5$

kelsezy

Best shirt ever!

choochoobear

I think it's great! I love llamas!

PS Especially winged ones!

Stevethegreat

you know what?

you're cool and so is this

its 8 fas

i love everything about this. great design $5

stingerstyler

turned out pretty cool actually. I like it!

causey_webs

This must be printed! lamas RULE!

hoiyes

must. vote. five. dollars.

pitbull love

winged llamas are the new thing?

theroox

THATS AWESOME! 5$

jar_bombadillo

now THIS is great. much better than the other one!

TheKirbyKid

this is a LOT better than the other one.

montmont

well I have to buck the trend here and say meh. Its well designed, but I think the line quality in the wings is kinda weak, these lines should have some thicker sections. Its also quite boring from a narrative perspective, just a Llama with wings. The colours are nice, I just find it a bit boring.

girl.guide.gone.bad

acts now
$5

(if i cant have a REAL winged llama - i want this on a shirt)

MarcoBat16

You know, I was going to leave a comment on your other one saying you should color it in and center it, but it's a good thing I didn't. $5.

HarvestMoon

Goodluck, Jonesy! :)

Malcolm Man

I don't know what I like about this exactly. Maybe it's the nobel expresinon on his face. Well, you get a 5!!!

dizzyd

your lines are always soo crisp. good work but i like the new anteater idea

d3d

nice, but i prefer the other one.

steve_swartz

me, too: the other one is very much better.

tomburns

hmm, just saw the other one, i still like the background stuff back there, i just probably wouldnt wear the shirt, but the illustration is kickass

Rock Deputy

I really like this one, great job.

Mrs. Owl

Oh yes! This is hoot worthy.

HOOT!

Gaylee

I love the very studied look of grim determination the llama sports.

kingoftokelau

Instant winner. Let's just print it right now. $5

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

Instant crapper. Who comes to this place these days? 5 year old boys (with couties) with no taste? Is there any quality in this design ? No... it's not funny... which would have helped a little, it's so boring that im probably going to turn into a goth, which is a level past emo that noone wants to go. Come on? what is wrong with you people. This is what makes emo kids, emo.

pseudonymjones

I'm sorry, Trashy P. My next llama submission has him posing with his vinyl collection, over a background of red roses and splatters. It should be to your liking.

sohat

I HATE LLAMAS!!! GODAMN IT!

CheesecakeBree

Oooo, I like this one even better than your other llama sub. Nice job.

lolacorre

really new and nice. 5

flokati_sunshine3596

i like it!! shut up trash paradise, there's nothing wrong with flyin g llamas. to each his own

Nephilim

ZOMG llama! 5!

h3lly3s

OMG! I luv it! Very nice. 5$

angiejammy

llamas are fun...and Trash-You and your designs are a major downer!

mattylee

wonderful. first design i've $ed in a while.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?