Close
One second...

Molly's Got A Brolly

Hi folks, another one for you to take a look at. Let me know what you think. Cheers.

Watch this
omgitsmoo

aww! i used to have a bunny umbrella like that. cept it had ears sticking up not eyes.

ciani

cute lol

CheesecakeBree

This is cue, I like the dotted lines in the design.

CheesecakeBree

Oops, I meant to say "cute" not "cue".

JoTee

Love it! Please have it printed, I want a pink one.

TinaGee

Awwww this is so sweet, really nice design. My niece has one of those brollys, i'd love to buy this tee for her.

LindsJ

Hey, you could do a whole 'brolly collection'! I'm sure there are loads of other designs - I vaguely remember a yellow duck one. Oh and I know you can get a froggy one for sure. The possibilities are endless! For future reference, I'll have a red ladybird tee, green frog one and yellow duck one ;o)

JoeySparks

pink is best...'twould buy it for the wife

dryuglyscab

i've seen that umbrella beforeererererere and it'd be cool if there'd be a series of these like LindsJ said. i like it!

papercrowns

that is freakin cute! i like it.

decaelegant

Umbrellas like that were all the rage a couple of years ago in Indonesia.
It's still all the rage to me.

tres cute

didzter

I think it is adorable. To the above commentor, I used to live in Indoesia. word.

lethologica

sooooo cute!. i know a couple people who would love this in pink.
i'm just waiting for the "rain is such a threadless fad" comment.

professorbootyxxx

It's adorable!!! design is definitely a 5!

But are men really going to wear it?

Keano

Hi guys, thanks for all your comments once again. This tee was actually designed for my niece's 3rd birthday - the week before she was actually bought the umbrella. I thought the design would work quite nicely on a tee, so submitted it. Like you say, i'm not sure how many guys would buy this for themselves - more likely to be pressies - but thought I would see how many of you liked it.

3ruce

girls shirt

ukinia

girls shirt in pink. very cute. :)

itrevolves

i love it!!
5!

rubylaurel

this looks just like my threadless profile picture.
PERFECT.

$5

No account?