Close
One second...

Sweet Surrealism

• by alex.p.vo
  • posted Jan 24, 2006
  • 23 Comments

sur·re·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-rl)

adj.

1. Having an oddly dreamlike quality.

2. Resembling a dream; "night invested the lake with a dreamlike quality"; "as irrational and surreal as a dream"

-----

Check out my profile for more color options.

Watch this
Kaleidoscope*swe*

i like it but take away the stuff in the guys face.

walkneverending

i really like this. the yellow seems the obvious color choice but if i had to pick another, the red is my second favorite.

lankytom

It seems to end very abruptly on the shirt, so I'm not so certain about the placement. Definitely trippy, and a very Asian aesthetic, both with the design elements and the brush style.

acrystalvillage

Yea perhaps a different placement.. but I really love it in general. 5

xxheart

$5

cocoabunny19

nipple-headed fish!! sorry, i was just struck by that.

consuela

hair bandaids?

lovegod

I really like the concept, but I feel like there was way too much detail in the guy's face and hair... draws away from everything else.
I really like the colours, though.

POLLYPISTOL

the drawing is amazing.... love it. And the colors are PERFECT. Awesome work <3 5!

bonnie_luvs_shirts

Besides the fish and the man, the other things are a bit strange and I'm not sure what they are.

games268

I like the fish and the sun thing in the background. Interesting design, very creative.

CheesecakeBree

I like this. I'm just not crazy about the colors... yellow and orange don't scream "having an oddly dreamlike quality".

CheesecakeBree

Oh, and I just saw the thumbnail with the green color scheme. I like that much better. =)

timjimkim

cool idea, but i think the guy looks like an american attempt at japanese anime, which is fine if you like that kind of stuff...whatever floats your boat.

D an aa a

take away those bandaids

cement_shoes

seems kind of generic and poorly done to me, sorry. better luck next time.

J0N4TH4N

this one shouldn't have been overlooked.

hiddendevil

yeah, if you could just move that nipple that is the fish's head up a little to where my nipple would make it poke out when it's cold, that would be fun.

No account?
Join Us