Close
One second...

Human Rights

The right to eat everything we see... or at least everything we read about in National Geographic.

Welcome to Food Chain, version 2.1

Yummy.

Watch this
consuela

i love eating....butterflies?

popealexander

it looks to me like all those animals are eating the human. i thought the arrows are supposed to point toward what's being eaten.

the guy is totally surrounded. that duck is gonna have him for lunch.

i really like that the guy is holding a cup. random cool touch.

mynameisnette

i agree with popealexander. it looks like the human's getting eaten

LaBing

Maybe this would be better if the other animals had a food chain going to them like worm-> Bird-> Man, rat-> snake-> man. I didn't get the idea of a food chain from this when I saw it, it just doesn't say 'food chain' enough.

LaBing

Oh or have food chains for each animal and have them all to the left lined up with a big person at the end so all the arrows go from left to right, like we are used to seeing food chains.

llama_lover

The arrows are right. They're supposed to point to whatever it is eating them. At least that's what my environmental science textbook shows.
:P
I agree that it could be made a little more convincing to make it clear that it really is a food chain.

bakedfish

Looks very similar to the Simpsons one for me.

scottytown

I couldn't tell what the guy was holding at first. Looked like a walkie-talkie (which made it hard for me to get the rest). Maybe you could show the cup more in profile? The bottom of the cup dissappears into the hand, which doesn't help readability.

Thickblueink

butterflies are mmm-mmm-gewd.

rubberpants

The Foodchain - straight from The Simpson's!

Lion-Oh!

the simpsons one looked better

mikeschmitt

all these animals are from the "animals" font
lol

Whole Grains

i feel like i've seen this before

Zalo

moths eat shirts

No account?