Close
One second...

~Mushroom Cloud~

I sketched this out a while ago and thought it would make a cool threadless design.

Please vote and comment!

Watch this
simpatico

Neat idea, but could be better executed. A little more realism and detail would improve this design immensely.

inFamoUsEmpirE

whats with the random holes everywhere? did you use the paintbrush?

dmenkes

This is a hack job. 0.

mnfuse

looks like you copy and pasted a picture of a mushroom cloud to paint and then covered the top with red freestyle, added some circles and called it good...not saying thats the case... thats just the vibe i'm gettin

PhilD

Kickass idea. Drawing needs more work. Looks hastily put together.

RainboltArt

I like the pun, but I think the drawing needs more work. It looked like a polka-dot tree to me at first

Eva_taka

If the mushroom top was rounded off and given a black-white outline perhaps, then it'd look better.

Actually, the whole drawing is rough. But if you re-did this, with outlines and stuff, it could look really good, and then I'd buy it.

Just1Jean

The image looks a bit undefined especially the mushroom head..

carak

clever. dont like any of the shirt colors though... maybe like a slate?

Habbit Designs

Add some shadin within the polka dots and you may have something

Loose Thread

If all you're gonna say is that my design is bad, just BUG OFF!
Give some damn productive criticism! Not just "LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE IN PAINT...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRITICISE A BEGINNING ARTIST'S WORK".

THANK YOU!

Loose Thread

Oh yeah, by the way, I just realized someone else already made a shirt like this. I did not get the idea from them if you were wondering.

No account?
Join Us