Close
One second...

try harder

• by le_hell
  • posted Jan 15, 2006
  • 37 Comments

this is what my drawing teacher always said when i was getting frustrated over a bad drawing.

Watch this
helloratty

Perfect for all those hopeful Threadless submitters out there! Love his facial expression.

DSReskin

Hilarious but you won't find me wearing it.

cocoabunny19

i think the horizontal line is unnecessary... this shirt is strange but somewhat likeable.

Kaleidoscope*swe*

he said " eat crayons and take a crap on a tshirt"

Thats-Piracy

Yes, the 'the morning after' is an inspiration to us all!

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

yeah I agree, the horizontal line is inferred by the t-shirt, a funny concept for a design.

Alienorg

I think it has to many colors.
red,green,yellow,black, and off white making 5 + the tee shirt color of gray

hound562

"Too Many Colors - Design must have 4 or less unique colors, no gradients, no photographs, no tiny halftones. Remember, black & white count."

I see 5 colors.

le_hell
le_hell profile pic Alumni

there are four little quadrates on the top right side. these are showing the colors used: red, yellow, flesh and black. the rest is the color of the shirt.

TheKirbyKid

...and green. really funny, but people will probably complain about 'the morning after'

popealexander

i like pretty rainbows, but not when they come out of people's butts.

thebebbe

i like it!

nineuh

i guess rainbow squirts are better than the brown ones...

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

if youll pay attention the 5 colours is only on the large image, not on the actual shirts - where the shirt colour has been used in the rainbow.

le_hell
le_hell profile pic Alumni

yes, thank you. thats what i tryed to explain. well i guess its my mistake that i should have made the shirts bigger, in that case everything would be understandable.

jesusinameshhat

This shirt is exactly what it's trying to bash on:

Another 'crappy' submission.

Dumb pun completely intentional.

futbolboi

a rainbow coming out of the rear end hmmmm... not for me.

Electrospecter

Hilarious, but I don't think it would work outside of the Threadless "society."

Bachelder

But . . . we already have a clown puking a rainbow! How many rainbows-emerging-from-orifices shirts do we really need?

Eva_taka

heh..

vivic

?! that's interesting. But do we really need more of this stuff on shirts?

Gerpender

Not all rainbow shit is good shit.

xLoVeLiEx

i dont get it........and it bores me.

rhymeswithpurple

why is everyone talking crap about tihs???? i think it is creative and i like how the color of the shit is also the color of the guy's shirt... AND WHY IS EVERYONE MAD ABOUT THE RAINBOW? if you wan't to criticize then don't talk about how sucky it is.... tell the person HOW THEY CAN IMPROVE IT.
nicely done
$5

fatalie

Hahahahaha, weirdo. This would be good, if only people who knew of this site were to see it ever. Also, it reminds me much too much of the shirt with the clown vomiting a rainbow into the toilet. Slightly new idea, perhaps?

SquidWrangler1

yeah keep trying, someday you'll do a decent submission

thomasmccluskey

lose the text and its a 3, with it i vote 1

sorry, nice illy though

ptv

so... you're telling me to crap on a shirt?

facetious

Wow, I wish I could shit rainbows...maybe if I start an all Skittles diet...
I doubt if this would make any sense to someone who doesn't know about Threadless, but I kinda like it. 3.

Yankydoodle

mental, but i really like it!

enjé

szuper

Dorme

great shirt!

Ben-M

lolololollololololl <3

TheEngineDriver

I've never seen more assholes congrigating at one website until now. Everyone has to gripe about something on this shirt. First its about the colors because half of you are too dumb to see the color of the shirt is one of the colors and the other half are too ignorant to read the mans post explaining the colors.

Some of you people made some of the dumbest comments ever here. For example, saying it wouldn't make sense outside of the threadless community? So this one makes sense to people outside the community? http://threadless.com/product/475/Unicorns_Eat_Children Go through the full store and tell me how many make sense outside the community. I'd guess about 5. And for those of you who think that this only applies to threadless, it doesn't. It applies in all forms of media. The general idea is there. Maybe just change the t-shirt to a canvas and it will be easier to understand?

All in all, I think its a good concept. Some things could be changed, but the idea is there. More people should give criticism instead of complaints, so that maybe this guy can improve. But then he might win I suppose, and no one wants anyone to win but themselves. Typical.

No account?
Join Us