One second...

Elephant-Titus

Who doesn't love a Packy-Derm?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
joshamman

wow, thats really cool i love the "chalky" style!

norock

Yeah... Dang... The art's real cool!

Good example of how a nice bit of style can save a pretty pointless design. Not too many of those on this site, you should be proud!

roon105

I never thought I would find myself saying this about a shirt with an elephant on it, but I would totally wear this. Maybe fade it out slightly so the colors are not so bright. Give it a distressed look. $5

Chrisser

Love the color choices. $5 Great illustration!

tenytini

elephants are my favorite animal! 5!

vwdoctorjoe

comenayayhaw! sweet! it makes me feel relaxed for some reason. i'd totally buy one. this is the perfect day-off shirt!

smaisch

I agree with roon105, I never thought I'd wear a shirt with elephants, but this is really awesome. I'd like to see it muted a little, perhaps using an asphalt colored shirt? I'd buy it with the right color shirt! You get a 5 from me!

smaisch

Correction, if you went with an asphalt shirt, the elephants would fill with asphalt and it would look awkward. Maybe if you went with an asphalt or black shirt, but kept the inside fill of the elephants white. That would rock!

et al.
et al. profile pic Alumni

dude, rad. that's all i need to say...$5

louk

This should appeal to even an old guy--which I am.

GP

heretothere

i never thought id want to wear an elephant on a shirt before, but i love this design. the illustration style is beautiful. its nice to see fresh ideas on threadless. $5

dmenkes

I dig it. 5$

xxJess47

I love it

llama_lover

Woah. Great design. And the colors work out really well.

juliatronn

amazing 5$, but put it on a different color and i would love it even more. white/creme or grey would be great.

cocoabunny19

ooooh, i love it. sketchy rocks the boat. print print! 5$ for sure

rosewaterecho

The first thing I thought of when I heard the title was Titus Andronicus. I know, Shakespeare nut...

That is one great illustration though! Keep up the good work <3

Rottenjellie

veeeerry nice.. i'd like to make something sketchy like that. don't kno how though :[

love $5

AtZER0

Wow... seems like you have a winner here!

MissKarla

wicked design. one of the best !

Buh Nanner

Definitely one I would buy! Beautiful! Colors are great! Love it! $$$$5!!!!!

hayleekitty

so gorgeous!!

<33

omnicon

it's a nice sketch, I do wish the design was darker though it blends into the shirt a bit too much. 4.

-JR

inayellowsub

im loving the style and the sheer artwork.

you have so much talent!

5 and a buy, im rooting for this one.

blonde8007

that style kicks ass, nice job

Unimaginative

lovely, excellent on yellow! 5

myusername

I like the style of it. 4$

dirtydingydaryl

this is an amazing t-shirt. keep submitting designs like this!

mle82

I LOVE it! but please not on yellow!!!!

hannahq

WOW! $5, easy.

Could you do this on a grey-ish shirt? I think someone suggested asphalt colored.. but maybe the heather grey, you know with this flecks of white in it? I think that would be top notch.

Now print this shirt up and gimme!

stalions

the drawing is great but i don't think many adults would wear a shirt with elephants on it unless they were mentally disabled.

simpatico

I'd like it if it wasn't on yellow

unisex pompadore

love the design, hate the shirt color. not too many people can pull off yellow...

EvilCrows

Print this shirt-- But not yellow. Urm... Dark grey would look good or even green.

E190

great drawing

Darn

now we're getting somewhere!!

lovepotamus

love the style, the colors, elephants. well done.

4gvn

I'd love to see the shirt in a light denim and black lines. I love the drawing, very classy! $5

lenaaa xp

woahhhhhhhhhhh i want it. (:

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us