Close
One second...

no monkeybusiness here!

Ah de iab?

Very nice illustration

What's the dark square shape on the floor in front of the TV?

5!

Watch this
Darth_Clown

a remote :) jes the line that the monkey tells you is just what yu want it to be, pure monkey mambo jambo :)

poseitom

Oe oe a oe
Nice I would buy one!!

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

like this a lot - $4

RainAndSmog

I love your style. $5.

silverwindex

khaki sucks no offense

ekaj47

your monkey looks great

bluemagenta

like the illustration *

plans

i like the illustration, but the monkey's head seems a little flat to me. also i'd like it better with different or no text.

CheesecakeBree

I'm not much of a monkey fan but for some odd reason I really love this. I like the fact that the monkey isn't really saying anything in particular... you can let it be whatever you want. That makes the shirt. =)

jerryfrog

the perspective of the head of the monkey is a bit strange.. maybe? but i love the colors..

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

this is fun ..good luck with it

manderrr

yeah what does ah de iab mean?

im trying to mad gab it but i get nothing.

i love the monkey though. but i couldnt go around wearing a shirt i didnt get.

ccmtcdnt

nooooo more monkeys

twiebel

Khaki sucks? No more monkeys? It's not like Threadless is actually PRINTING anything with monkeys on it. Khaki rocks! Monkeys rock! PRINT THIS SHIRT! $5

Kev Adamson

Brilliant Illustration

Elvaan

"A De Iab" is adorable. XD

Pwnography

Love it. 5555555

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

cool. I think his head looks too flat and the text is too random, but otherwise this is really well done!

Camizzle

I like it alot but the monkey could be looking a little angry and could be wagging his finger. love it though.

Darth_Clown

yes but than we have a totally different shirt, with a total different feel, now it 's realy " the dumb monkey doen't know what to do " think that was funier than angy monkey... but that's all about interpretation!

Twirly

Hehe! Munkeeyyy!

No account?
Join Us