Close
One second...

nightmare

have you ever dream you naked in the street?

Watch this
overdoz

5$

xsarsx

hahah it took me a minute, but then i laughed for like 7.
i actually had a dream like that the other night. but it was at a party, not in the middle of a street.

caseface

haha yeah took me a minute cause i had to read the title but i like it 4$

kellybelly223

This is so cute, and I love the placement $5

trotsky

hahaha! dangly parts...

phantomless

Bobbly bits and naughty-naughties.
Nice.

bananabread

i dont think id wear this one out in public.

Monkies

absolutely briliant. ^^ I love the placement... but it'd be so out of the dress code at school =[ I'd buy, though!

musiclover2102

The concept is kind of cool, but the art is kinda corny. Maybe make them look a little more real (except the person's like covering up obvious nakedness or something, so it wouldn't be exiled haha).

steve_swartz

this design style in a less around-the-side way and in a more meaningful impleemtation wold be quite tasty.

Solari

Once I had a dream I was naked in school... and I was totally cool with it. That was oddly disturbing in its own right.

ACANTHUS

too scary for me too close to home one of my nightmares as a young strapping lad .....please note strapping.......

ccmtcdnt

lol awesome

holdingtheflare

i love the style and idea, but id like it better if it was underwear instead of naked. As it is, i cant wear it in public.

caeganQ

great idea. I love the wrap around and placment. make the other people darker so the naked guy stands out more. And yes i have had a dream like that haha

downwego

i don't think threadless does wrap-arounds

saatchii

i love it.

glasseater827

haha i totally want the guys shirt!! hilarious...

suggestion, take away the circles at the feet (they look like they're all in spotlight) and instead of that being a tree make it a light post and have the light shining down on just the naked person. it would draw more attention to the nakedness.

placement = beautiful!! love. $5

ozwald

absolutely fantastic 555

lucky_KT

i dont like this. geesh.

larchie

$5

Wren

I love the illustration, but I hate the placement. Hate, hate, hate. Why would you do that to your design?

Whyyyy?!

Bri

i love the illustration & how u have 2 separate but similar designs for the ladies and the fellas. good job.

i love this and i think the way its drawn is brilliant. it looks perfect to me. $5 $5 $5

Zaire

Fantastic! Agree about making other's darker or naked kid lighter... took me a while to realise he/she was naked....

The-Incredible-Bugman

You've really nailed the whole sinister/funny/sad combination in your designs. This one really made me laugh. And the character's 'bits' are priceless- don't change 'em.

I don't think the print needs to wrap around the shirt, though. Along the base would be better.

a boy on a string.

would be cooler if the whole design would be on the chest, i think. though nice style....

dirtyindiewear

if this was still ratable i'd give it a $5 to the max.

No account?