My 2nd submission hope you like Liberty taking revenge

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jiggerlo

me likes

DTLA

... i dont think i would ever wear "liberty taking revenge".
sorry.

LarissaDawn

I really like the royal colours....but she kinda looks weird in a man's suit. Almost lesbian?? Is that what you're going for?

Gouki

eek more resevior dogs smart dress code

Vince Noir

revenge for what?

but this is one of the best ive seen today, i really like it

ACANTHUS

The French gave the statue to America 5$

I am EUROPEAN!!

ACANTHUS

In BLUE!!

pssst please

ACANTHUS

o0r green looks nice

tiger obrien

its cleare r in green.

beta_maxx

she has a life saver stuck in the barrel of her gun.

and the hand seems a little bland compared to the rest of the picture.

Mahadeva

5$ IF the statue of liberty thing wasn't there. I absolutely love the blue, nice work overall.

That's a great song

Polly87

i love that song

She Says So

if this get printed is simpy has to be on green.

Solari

really nice drawing... not sure I'd want it on a tshirt, but quality design

facetious

"I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks..." That's an awesome song. Good drawing too, I'm just not so sure that I'd be keen on wearing it.

kylejtod

blue = amazing

$5

Nocturne

STUPID, horrible design, worthless defacing of a statue

beechcraft11

pulp fiction-y
thats good

Asthenic

The white on the shirt sleve and collar doesnt seem to fit in with either color scheme. It's distracting, I'd replace with a really light shade of kelly/royal.

Malcolm Man

One of the best songs ever. Quentin Tarantino made it one of the best. I'll give ya a 4

jazyj

really good evryone in uk luvs it !!!!

Gouki

Added both versions to my page sorry as still small photobucket doesnt seem to like high res anyone know how to overcome this?

Apache Smooth

xlnt design---you should change the overall shape of the tree branch backround so it isn't a rectangle-> more radial like lady liberty's crown. 5 as is, $ as changed

LIMPPIXIE

I actually disagree the branch reaching into the tshirt looks cool vain/bloodsplatter.best design on here today maybe too early to say as only first day on

Repitlla

damn thats nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asher27

lady liberty turned business man on a mission...
pretty cool.

Aeronca

The idea is awesome, but the tree branch concept is a bit too busy.

ironmonky123

i like the background. thats all i like.

brouillon

Hmmm yeah, now I noticed that was a tree in the back. Not scary lightning.

mikelietz

Lose the tree branches thing and you've got a winner. Great expression.

GlitteringBlackness

lose the statue of liberty face. it reminds me of pulp fivtion too. u should replace the statue of liberty's face with something resembling jules from pulp fiction

numbb

damn that's good. 5. but i wouldn't buy it, can't wear it to school.

FunkyTash

that's perfect.

simpatico

I really like the design, I just wish the idea was more passive aggressive (ironic, I know).

dietpoison

I think that Lady Liberty dead center with the gun and no other design around it would be pretty sweet. and in blue.

i carnt spel

wierd gear.
I can't seem to join any non obvious dots of relevance, tree, song, liberty? Overall image is interesting. I like the placment. The aestheetic simplicity of comic imagery can be quite striking, if you like comics keep at it, i'll be interested to see if your next submission hits the next level.

Gouki

Tree in background is to add depth drawing the eyes downward toward Liberty...song link due to the gun ...revenge for all that liberty has witnessed in the last few years..I was thinking of doing a comical joke gun the ones that unroll out a Bang cloth.

yoomei

BLUE LOOKS AWESOME ;D

3. cant see myself wearing it though.

Aubz87

Insane political message...

major props.

sgtfrog

the blues awesome :D 5$

losergirl

Wow, that freakin' rocks.
<3 amazing. $5.

helo

I agree with beta_maxx. It bothers me that
the gun looks like it has a lifesaver stuck
on the end of its barrel and the hand is so
plain in comparison to the rest of the design.

attackslug

Sorry helo disagree there.....Dont change the detail on the hand itll look too realistic and step away from a statues hand! its amazing god whats with the lifesaver thing? gouki is a fellow Brit and we (probably) havent heard or seem of this sweet before.Cracking design ! Love it

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?