I don't like the cross…

juule

$5

ACANTHUS

cross is the wrong way up for starters 2 for effort

ite9mm

Cool

Cayman

i personally, am an athiest, so i think it's kind of funny, but some christians will prolly thing this is a little bit sacreligious.

i wouldn't wear this shirt because... it's too scary, and i don't want to get murdered by angry christians.

Craphazzard

I wear the bad religion anti-cross symbol around everywhere, im christian, and i havent been murdered.

i like this, reminds me of really evil teen titans 5$

samourai

Cute :) I like the dark design...and I got no problem with the cross (or angri Christians).

Zensho!

Nice illustration. really love how you took the time to make it symmetrical without mirroring.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

crosses aren't just christian, there's no reason to believe they represent christianity.

the contorted ram

grim reaper? or grave yard digger? .... nice though 5

WEContact

I'm a bible thumper, and I like it. I wish there was only three crosses; kind of a suffering of the cross and death's apparent victory at golgotha kind of thing going on.

Dindrane

Or "Onward Christian Soldiers" even. Why not? There's nothing on this that has to be "evil." An image is what you bring to it.

Nice.

littlem

you have a cool style!

knvae68

HURRY UP AND PUT THIS ON A FUGGIN SHIRT I WANT TO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW NO BULLSHIT. The dudes with the sicles is the poodizzle. The dark overtone I love. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS ON A SHIRT!!

canadianism

wow. this needs to be made into a shirt. Like desperatly. NOW. DO IT. no pressure.

cognition.sb

This inspires me to do some darker stuff... I like that you've got a bit of mess in there. Nice

waylonkain

like it alot!! definate wear.

tri2b

Love It! Know lots of people who'd love it as well!

Branneth

Introducing religious iconography is a great way to divide the masses in an online community. Try to stay away from it in the future. Nice design, however.

mobiustriptease

It's not about the online community, it's about the shirt.

/5$

surfacenoise

Like it, but as others have said, lose at least the center cross.

Very Rorschach-y

SquidWrangler1

not really evil, or interesting

Goob

love it. cool dark imagery. i might buy it just to piss off christians.
haha jk. but i would def buy this if it was on a white shirt (really show off the image). $10

gunsxgoxbang

Wow. This is amazinging. AHH! THE ANGRY HORDES OF BIBLE THUMPERS!

No account?
Join Us