Sweet Dreams!!

Sweet dreams, little octopi!

Watch this
VpG

olala!

PINKslime

That is hot.

BritePink

Maybe this design will look better without the lower octopus? The focus should be on the top octopus which look real cute~! Nice illustrations!

iizsam

AARONNNNNN, I LOVE THIS.

mealyuh

i love octopi & i love youuu
therefore, i absolutely love this design :]

vkyk

OH MY SNAP.
TEEHEEHEE :]
You know, I know you know that I know that you know that I know that I LOVE THE DESIGN :]
$5 WOOT!!! :]

jett

the upper octopus with the tooth is now my official Favorite Thing Ever.

senortilo

Too cute! I love it. This little octopus is my soulmate!

Geoff G

cute illustration.

pascalecake

the smiling one makes me want to hug someone. $5

purrple_daturra

a billion more if the shirt is black or purple.

jenty_star

aar i love this design!!

<33

$5

Ameh924

so adorable...

bikle

i think its really cool but that colour blue (for the shirt) always reminds me of PJs.. wierd..

still a $5 tho

indieflea

Ahh these are all very nice comments, thanks!

Purrple_daturra,
I also think I should try a purple or black backgground!! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll upload a pic when I get the chance to make one.

BritePink,
Thanks! I don't knowww, I feel like there needs to be two octopi so it's more balanced. The reason people don't care for this too much might be because the octopus on the bottom doesn't look quite as "cute" as the one on the top. Oh well.. I don't really know how to make the bottom one look any cuter or happier while keeping his eyes closed. He needs to be sleeping so he dreams and produces sweets for the other octopus! c:

idonotexist

^you could give the bottom one a bigger smile so he looks sortuv satisfied with himself...yeah a black shirt would be cool. i really really hope this gets printed : )

MiSS_405

i love the colours! print print print please!

indieflea

Thanks much!
I'll update my profile with different color versions. c:

obscene_dreams

yay for octopi! my cursor right now is a little pink octopus. so you get a 5 for reading my mind!

Rahna

Really? I think the one on bottom is WAY cuter than the one on top!

Spooky Teddy

They are both cute octopi! 5 and print!!

kirbear

Nice work, Aaron!!

$5!!

redclarissa

This is far too cute!
I agree with the purple t-shirt idea - I'd buy it even with blue, but purple would look great with the fuchsia octopi.

splendiferous

octopi and cupcakes make me very happy.

kill2x

adirable octopus.. pink is a great colour!!!!!!11

NitroRecords

that's adorable !! i saw another octopus shirt today and i would buy both that one and this one !

gosh i must have an octopus fetish or something.

$$$$ 5 !

nothingeverhurt

I think it would better w/ out the thought bubble b/c the cake doesn't look so hot.

indieflea

Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful comments!

nothingeverhurt,
If I get rid of the thought bubble, it wouldn't look like he was dreaming of sweets anymore. I'm not sure a pink cake hovering around octopi in sea water would look "hot" in any situation. :c

mataytay

i think i just inked myself...

mukai

this was the first shirt i looked at on here and it's still my favorite! $5!

erinmariah

adorable. I like all the sweets except the cake. maybe it could be a slice of cake instead, since the other sweets are small, and that is the only large thing. nice job, though. when will it be printed??? it's very cute. I would buy :)

No account?