Close
One second...

pwnedeleven

Embrace your inner nerd with this 'artistic' shirt design.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

whoa i almost crapped my pants when that lil' piggy rolled b y!

convoluted

Cute. Spam a nice touch.

breadtangle

This shirt wins at life. 5$ PRINT NOW PLZ!

mvr

fuck'n a!

$5

Mac_Pappy

you should get this made, without it needing to be scored, just because of the character that rolls across and has "spam" going all over.
money five
plus, I like saying pwned to people, so you get double points in my book

VonTheiss

this one wins. 5+purchase

shazamtally

Love it so much!
5 and i'd buy it.

zimfreak

i love this.

moneyfivebuyetc.

zimfreak

actually, i really love this.
i love this so much.
soo much.
k.

the contorted ram

... i dont understand why so many people like these fast n sketchy looking designs. I could do somthing like that in 5 min. ... sorry to pick on you and put this under your comment area...but it has to be said.

cognition.sb

I think it's because it goes against the trend. These kind of shirts attract attention; they're so poorly drawn that they're amusing. Having said that, (similarly to more detailed work) sketchy designs can either be executed well or completely miss the mark. The form of a character can make or break, a lot of things just aren't effective.

If you don't like this kinda thing, then fair enough. Put your opinions in a forum instead of singling one person out, you can't justify an apology like that.

To all other comments, many thanks - much appreciated.
[/serious]

bikle

great design.. $5 from me.. loving it on the natural colour shirt

lai

haha i like this shirt because i feel this way much.

idriveapinkcar

i think the best part is the "!!eleven" because mybrothers and i tend to write that and say that (only to each other, when we're in the privacy of our own home, i swear), so although the way the design is drawn isn't as attractive to my taste as i'd hope... it's still a winner in my book.

HippieSunrise31

am i the only one is the world who doesn't know what "pwn" or "pwned" is?!

someone please let me in the loop.. sniffle. lol.

the shirt is cute though haha!!

mahlitzkey

holy shit.
i freakin want this

Evilpinkie

Almost all designs here receive both positive and negative comments, just try to take them all in good stride.

I myself don't prefer this style. 3 because while this is cute I don't think it looks good on a shirt.

awesomealli2650

omg i wanna walk around the block like a cool nerd!!!!!
ooOOOhhhOOOhhh yes $5 million

cognition.sb

Hippie: 'pwned' is an internet phrase that developed probably about 6 years ago (at least that's when I started seeing it). It was a common typo of 'owned'.

For those that don't know where the eleven part originated it's when you're spamming exclamation marks and it comes out like this:
omgthankuall!!!11!1!!!

whisper in water

This shirt r0x0rzz!!!!11!!!1!!! On any of the colour combos, but especially on the dark blue (far right).
Thumbs up, and w00t fo' shizz.

Split-Reason

change 'rar' to 'rawr'
and 'ra ra' to 'kekeke'
yes.

wennz

hahaha.
this shirt is hilarious.
$5

mrtree

Yeah, you got to at least change rar to 'rawr'

Golden this is. I want the spammer on the shirt!

BurningSun

chea dude! I'd buy it.

Brntpinkrose

giggggle"""

I raise my hand to the nerds.. and i'd totally wear this jusat to prove i rose my hand..yay

raises two hands
~manda~

littlelibertine

pwned never gets old.

isn't there usually, like, a few ones in between eleven?

ah, ignore me.

i wish that the figures had more definition, maybe were closer together. looks like if it got washed a few times, it could totally fade out.

don't say "rawr". that just sounds sexual.

brendangenius

I love this. Simple and nerdy - just what i love about being me.

cognition.sb

lol littlelibertine, I feel the same way about 'rawr' - it seems like a cutesy spam phrase. Also, I think that 'rar' is a louder 'ra' enhances the effect because of the similar sounds - it's like the bigger one is mocking the little one. When you go from 'ra ra ra' to 'rawr' it loses that.

As for washing out - I don't think that would be an issue with the professional quality of Threadless shirts.

Matuso

Omg.

$5.

Now. NOW OR I STAB SOMEONE.

Thickblueink

too bad when i'm like totally owning everyone on counterstrike the noobs and haxors couldn't see my sweet tee shirt

Avant

ra ra

omg this tshirt is about meh

i thought i was the only penis that says ra ra all the time. ha ha. yay!

tegdirbnosilla

print print print!

aiyaa, i love this shirt!

$5

mrtree

rawr sexual? Woah, you guys come from strange planets...

jorXdan

haha
aww
i wanniiit

Leah.

You win at life for the presentation alone.

omd_superdead

LEIK ZOMG!!! This shirt rocks my world, i would definately buy it.

angrypotato

hahaha r0x0rz (those are actually zeros >_>)

cognition.sb

^This is the internet, buddy.

la_calavera

i was totally clueless about the "pwned" and eleven thing too. nice colors and i like the sketchiness.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us