Close
One second...

preytime

• by pkng5
  • posted Jan 03, 2006
  • 29 Comments

Man, I really like this concept... just sensational... it might be quite interesting if you have minnie mouse and the other characters watching on or chasing after in the background....

I'd buy this and wear it~

Watch this
no one impotant

love it. seriously ots awsome i have soooo many shirts making fun of disny and this fits in perfectly. i totaly agree with pkng5 thought the other charactors watching would be rightous

ACANTHUS

yeah rip his head off!!

dangerouspenguin

Ha! Totally agree with pkng5 about Minnie.

emily_edamame

or perhaps minnie dangling on his legs/ chain of characters

Hollities

I sort of feel as though the wings are in the wrong place. Otherwise, everythings great.

Craphazzard

perspective problems. plus, i wouldnt wear mickey on my shirt, even if he is getting brutally slaughtered.

eliseissorad

copyright infringement?
it's a decent idea, though.

mandylion77

this reminds me of my crazy dentist who had a crapload of mickey uhhh, well, crap... in his office. i'd be funny to see his reaction to a shirt like this. i bet his world would just crumble.

sashahall

It's totally legal. It's a parody. Remember Darth Bushwacker?

dresses

I love it. Great idea. $5. Would buy it if I had cash.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

fuck yeah

randommarble

I think it's great, but though some of the comments have suggested extra characters, that may be stepping on copyright infringement. As it is I would have thought it would be OK. Oh and I agree that there is something not quite right about the perspective.

dmenkes

That's pretty rad. 5$

vulcanhalfbreed

This is one of the best thigns I've ever seen...I NEED this! Just PLEASE, don't print it on an earth tone ><

turkeymonkey

great. i would buy and wear this. nice style.

sdrury

Mouse ears = lawsuit. I've tried before and all lawyers say the same thing. Disney is the most litigious company out there. Tread lightly, they are protective bunch of snakes. Funny non the less. Don't mean to rain.

pyrofaeri

oh that's hilarious! might not wanna go there though, considering Disney could sue the heck out of half the country.....

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

donald duck would have been sweet, that duck deserves to go down

Mikopoko

sdrury was right. The mouse ears r tricky. But i like the concept. Cool.

Kazzahdrane

Nice idea, but...it just doesn't look right. I think Mickey is turned around the wrong way.

concreteboy

That's what disney gets for ending its contract to pixar!

wennz

i love the idea of having anothe rcharacter chasing him.

CheesecakeBree

Haha, YES! I love the concept. I live in Florida near Orlando and I'm sick of seeing tourists and all their Disney gear. I'd wear this just out of spite. -evil laugh- ... ahem.

rupak86

i agree, you might run into trouble bc of the copyright issues.. otherwise it's a great idea

No account?