Close
One second...

Magic 8 ball, is there a sale coming soon?

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Nov 12, 2005
  • 328 Comments

Starting sometime on Monday we'll be having a $10 sale so that you can stock up on Christmas gifts! So here's the catch. We just did inventory and there are a whole lot of tees that weren't in stock before that are now in stock. Chances are, those are going to be sold before Monday. So check the stock chart now to make sure you won't miss out!!!

You may want to think about buying another torso or two because you're going to need 'em to wear all the tees you'll be buying with this sale!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
Scaper-X

Sugoi! Another $10 sale.

Sorry, bank account. I must leech from you some.

Stevethegreat

OH GOD..........thanks for posting this in time to allow me to cancel my order I place ten minutes ago.....that's why you guys are great.......PHEW

tabbycat742

this is a dilemma...

i could spend that money on food.

what to do, what to do...

Scaper-X

Yeah, I was just about to drop $105 on a new shipment of shirtage. Erm. Not that I want you guys to delay the sale any. Heh.

tabbycat742

tshirts don't really keep me warm either ;)

you should have said, "food doesn't keep you not naked"

Leslee

Damn! I was just going over my Christmas strategery too. It's like you read my mind.
I could have skipped meals for the next month and a half to get BFF and MP(3) a week ago, but I waited, and am rewarded.
Huzzah!

bobfrompikecreek

Oh snap. Does that mean no new tees monday?

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Dear threadless,

Please start sale and release new shirts(if there are any) tomorrow before 1pm. So i can make a good sized purchase before all the youngins get home from school. Last time you had a sale, the site went crazy slow and eventually didnt work at all for me due to the large mass of people making purchases all at the same time.

Starting the sale somewhat early tomorrow, will allow all the people at work/college and in some cases grade school, make a purchase with ease.

-ER/C

Stevethegreat

I second that position

-Steve

littlem

cooooooooooooool:)

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

mannn...i have class all day on monday...i hope there's still stuff when i get home

yay for sales!

secretly robots
secretly robots profile pic Alumni

gosh, if there were a hypothetical 250 dollar t-shirt credit headed my way for some hypothetical reason, it would be great if it showed up in time for me to take advantage of this sale. in theory, of course. (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge).

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

is one of your shirts being printed robots....

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

it better be the pet rock one...i love that shirt.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

its prob "summer"

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

"Dear threadless,

Please start sale and release new shirts(if there are any) tomorrow before 1pm."

...ha. i just realized that tomorrow is only sunday. not monday

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Not much of a 'buffer period' since the last sale, eh? I guess I'll command my mom to buy them now.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

You're fifteen, Robots!? I feel like an underachever now.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

we've made some server upgrades since the last sale so we're crossing our fingers it doesn't crap out.

And yes there will be 6 new and 4 reprints released on Monday

omgpancakes

any hint as to what time the sale is going to start?

dorkeh

I am buying 4 new shirts, as my christmas present. :DDD

Scaper-X

I've eight I want to grab up. Just hope I manage to do so before stock runs out.

johnny vodka

haha..

i just had some big ebay sales go through. I'll be rolling in cash money for a few days...

tripmachine

this month is going break me
.... oh well

johnny vodka

i just hope the site handles this sale better than the last one. I could only access the site like once the whole time.

Scaper-X

Had the same problem, the site was all but inaccessible due to the traffic during the last sale. It was worse than the slashdot effect.

Stevethegreat

So.....am I going to be able to purchase Pandamonium or will I not be able to get on in order to buy it?..........please tell me I won't get shut out

dorkeh

Last sale the site loaded fine multiple times for me.

helloletshug

yeah last time there was a sale i couldnt even get on the site

NakedNoMore

Like Father Like Son, size small in girls is tooootally mine!!!

pinkerton

Any new shirts as well?

tabbycat742

all this talk about shirts is making me want to bleed my bank account dry

or maybe just buy one

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

Looks like rain again!

tabbycat742

hmm.. so what time do these sales usually start?

Leslee

Last one started around 1:30-2 PM EST, but they didn't release new tees that week. Maybe it'll be late afternoon this time, like when they usually release the shirts...? No idea.
It would be nice if it started between 11:30 and 2 PM when I don't have class. Yeah. Wishful thinking.

Stevethegreat

yeah....betwixt 1:00 and 3:00 est por favor

(that's 12:00 - 2:00 in Chicago time)

tabbycat742

damn my 11:00 class

tabbycat742

(that's pacific time)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

anytime before 1 would be excellent. so i can order shirts before kids get home from grade school.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

Hot rocks! Time to bleed that piggy bank!

SaintofKillers

Wait a minute: if I order now, do they deduct the $5 on every shirt when billing comes?

Scaper-X

Good question. However, I don't believe that'd be the case.

SaintofKillers

I'm worried because I'm a first-time buyer and I plan on buying a shirt that has very little stock left and is going to be retired after it clears out. When the sale hits, it'd be gone in a NY minute and I'm a sad panda :(

Leslee

Get it now before it's gone (...foreverrrrrrrr). If the other shirts you want have a lot more in stock, save them for Monday.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

if a shirt has less then 3/4 of its stock left, i would suggest you buy it. if it has 1/2 or more, id wait till monday.

SaintofKillers

Yes, but I'm on a really far country. Buying one shirt for $15 + the expensive S/H isn't really a good idea.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us