it's very very strange...

and i love it!

Watch this
scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

i love weird designs so i'm giving this a $5

oogabooga

i love it.
as far as placement goes, id recommend putting it as you have it on the far right shirt

zelig2

I like. Fun design.

I agree with oogabooga that it should be placed in the bottom right.

Raptorhideout

$4, and I like it best on the right

meloncauliflowr

how does it relate to the title?

//sidenote, have you seen the movie?

juule

great

ethanjhayward

wow, i have no idea to what this i referring (maybe nothing), but i love it. i love the guys and their personalities. good work. 5$

sohat

i dont like the little people

redlion145

Um, awesome? It kicks some serious ass. I love that the one guy dropped back down and got stuck :P

Rated four, and I'd buy it.

trisa

i like!

taking a shot in the dark here, so this is an uninformed explanation. but the red guy seems to be a heart. dopamine (the little white guys) - aside from being a neurotransmitter, can be administered to increase heart rate and blood pressure.

people at my job (cardiac surgery) might get it, but i might have to break it down for other people.. but that doesn't keep me from giving you a 5.

Screaming Pope

this is adoooorable, i'd wear it...5

lizsays

I don't get it but....$5

fickle

i knew what you were getting at so i love it

amazingg

$5.
Love it.

Homeschool_Winner

Dopamine is a chemical your body naturally releases that gives you like a heart-racing, sweating, nervous high from phyical contact from someone you like...right? I think?

Cool idea.

peacefreak99

right placement is best. 5

CheesecakeBree

This creeps me out, but I don't dislike it. =)

Pico

Probably my favorite design on Threadless that I've seen so far ;o) I prefer the center placement. $5

RNWEN

You do know that it is more commonly known as a neurotransmitter, right? I think it is amusing. :)

igloorobot

right or left placement is tight as a biotch $5

midemo

Sweet design... love the monster looking thing... I will definatley buy

Perfect_Baubles

Is it supposed to be dopamine and the synaptic cleft in the nervous system?

rabbot

WTF? "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

I like the placement on the lower right of the shirt... looks more balanced that way.

I also love the terrified experssions on the little white critters' faces. Too funny! I would totally wear this. $5

Nurblets

This is amazing $5

extraordinaire

this is like... white bloodcells going in and out of the heart. well, what ever it is 5 & $

yoomei

agree with oogabooga.

wouldn't buy it though

i rate it a 4

kayceislost

Nice. I like it at the bottom left.

ninjaPants

For clarification purposes, here's a link to the Wikipedia article on dopamine: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine

Good... but I think I'd like it with more cheesy smiles and less screaming.

Every time I look back at it I get more confused about the statement you're going for. That's good if it's the reaction you want, and bad if you want a specific reaction.

No account?
Join Us