Close
One second...

OH DEAR OH DEAR

On a recent trip around town on a night out i discovered a few people who liked my t-shirt . But on the way home we decided to buy a pizza from a local takeaway. Some moron decided to read my t-shirt and decide it was highly offensive and "sick" because some random girl in the news had been stabbed a few days previously. He decided to start a fight which was calmed down by my police officer brother.What kind of idiots would find a tshirt like this offensive yet turn a blind eye to everything else in the world,.

Watch this
WelcomeToMyDreams

to tell the truth, i would be kinda offended by it if someone had just been stabbed to death a few days previously and someone wore this...
if you didnt know, i understand, but if you did, show some respect

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

its natural, people like to bitch, bitching is easy.

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

yeah but what if some one was killed car, does that person get offended when i drive a car.

staplefish

Well, the message on the shirt is a little different than driving a car...

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

Call me weird, but I just dont get offended by anything.

Stevethegreat

I think that you should respect that this guy is allowed to feel offended.....you have no right to think that he was wrong for feeling that this shirt is "sick" if he feels that it truly is sick......I'm not justifying him picking a fight with you but you can't just dismiss others' opinions as completely invalid if they're just a little too sensitive for you

And catdog...:
I don't think driving a car is at all comparable to stabbing people

In Conclusion: I know this is a joke....BUT some people are very sensitive and you cannot control them. If you want to wear this shirt go ahead but don't be surprised if people don't like it.

staplefish

Me neither. I wouldn't get all flustered about it...

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

I think people positively enjoy being offended, it give them a sense of rightous indignatation and superiority.

el dictator

Im just responding to my earlier blog about being confronted by some idiot not liking my t-shirt. There were a few things i failed to mention. I thought it was highly ironic that i was being threatened with violence because of my "offensive" shirt and the fact they were drunken violent idiots adds no weight to their arguement. The random girl i mentioned who had previously been stabbed wasnt local, she didnt die so i dont understand that arguement. And finally, its a cartoon knife for F**ks sake!

amigovirgen

he should kick your ass!!!!
na just kidding im triing to buy my self a Stabby
fuck them!!!
:)
ofended people is fun!!!

Springfish
Springfish profile pic Alumni

I don't think we should validate peoples feelings. Period. A lot of things in the world offend me, pollution, bad drivers, republicans, child molesters, the list goes on. I DON'T however walk about telling everyone, because WHO FUCKING CARES! By validating everyone's feelings, we're in a sense letting them think they're the most important person in the world.

Stab first, talk about feelings later. - Stabby

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

....You should have stabbed him in the mouth. That would have shut him up.

gerpander

I think people who disagree should be shot in the motherfucking face. Ot taken to Guantanamo bay.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I disagree!
Oh wait.

el dictator

"Stab first, talk about feelings later. - Stabby" springfish should do this T-shirt

littlem

HEY! somebody keeps poking me...

Stevethegreat

I just think you shouldn't act so damn surprised when somebody doesn't like something.

Everything has its haters and they're often very vocal.....just deal....don't get so pissed off

No account?