Close
One second...

don't worry, eat !

• by apy
  • posted Dec 21, 2005
  • 33 Comments

The dead line between northern and southern hemisphere.

Watch this
wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

its a cool idea

why does the fat guy look like a fat val kilmer?

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

Cool man, nice colours, nice idea (a bit cruel, but allright).
The composition is good, although I'd like to see it with 'equator' in a different way. Maybe loose the words and make it clear in another way, or make it smaller or move it nearer to the plate.

Well drawn!

Thank_You

reminds me of that one episode of South Park with "starvin' marvin"

whatsupnevada

You're making a good statement, but I honestly wouldn't buy it.
Seriously good message here, though.

disenamour

Awesome shirt. 5$

BritePink

The fat man can be fatter!

enticement

The man should be fatter; the children lankier, make one a little girl for balance (not the middle one.) lose the red; it's too harsh.

Maybe a light yellow, eventhough I really don't care for yellow; it just seems to fit better.

The man also looks too "polished" and honestly, the average American slob is just that: gross and fat.

12monkeys

when i think north, i think top. bottom, south.

otherwise, i like the idea.

daughter_of_the_grudge

i agree with 12 monkeys, maybe you should switch the sides around, other than that, true

love_lingers

kick ass idea

i agree with 12 monkeys ... switch 'em up

Hoborg

"The man also looks too "polished" and honestly, the average American slob is just that: gross and fat."

YEAH, THOSE FUCKING AMERICAN SLOBS! They're so goddamn gross and FAT stuffing themselves with pork rinds from WALMART and shooting their GUNS and voting for BUSH! They're the reason for the gross disproportion of wealth in the world! Unlike us skinny faux-arty emo kids, we're not part of the problem at all! We shop at TARGET!

(man there was probably a more civil way to get that across but I'm tired, so vehement sarcasm it is.)

evilFe

perverse

=)

brown_orange_bowl

americans are stupid and im not proud to be one

DelgadoArt

Americans are not inherintly stupid but have been made so by the fact that our education system has failed due to many years of taking funding and giving it to people like that fat guy who are too content to live off the sytem and not get a job...great design though I agree with 12monkeys that it should be a top bottom directional flow...

Cayman

wwwwooooooooooooow.

yay and boo.

good job! 4

Lost_790

I like it and would buy it,
but maybe some other boundary other than the equator?
the equator divides japan and australia, but both people groups are well off.

americans have no idea how bad off other countries are.

rach_ae_l

fix the man -- he doesn't look really fat to me, but just like he's wearing an odd, lumpy shirt. i love it!

Gordo13

This is the best ever

PORTER1

are the proceeds from this shirt going to little brown people with big eyes on the "other side of the equator"?
but, they're probably going to the fat white man on "this side of the equator."

emprise

cool. 5 , I'd llike this on black, or something not red

napoleon12

it's a bit too political for threadless.

ptv

but it's true.... i was going to do an idea exactly like this.... oh well.

yoomei

love the fat guy. 5!

Matuso

Meh. Kinda...bland. Ugly on red, pretty bad in any case. A bit too political. 2

xxxxbrittany

i like the idea but not on a shirt.

FropTop

this shirt wins the $23949458 dollar contest. You should do more along this line of work. People don't like it b/c it makes us aware of what we try to hide.

No account?
Join Us