Close
One second...

BhReOaKrEtN

• by ToucanSam
  • posted Dec 15, 2005
  • 66 Comments

What does it say? The text is covered by the shirt.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Unicornxcore

This shirt is soooo cool.
you rock.
i really like your
perspective on things.
the lettering is cool to.
I would buy it.
-Brandi

jadesin

I'd like it without the giant broken heart text on the top

phantomless

I love all over this shirt.

Mattatafish

agree with jadesin. 3.

flokati_sunshine3596

nice! i luv it!! agreeing w/ jadesin & Mattatafish, get rid of the BROKEN HEART thing and it'd be awesome

their_lips

i'd like to know what it all says.

granitescam

So is like the new emo uniform? Lol just joking. I don't have the right color hair...and not nearly enough accessories and hair stuff to wear this shirt. I really like the placement and style, it's just that the message is not for me. Best of luck!

crumperfumkins

I have to say the same thing as granite, lol. It's a terrific shirt, and I can a relate a bit, (although I've lost a friend, not a lover), but I wouldn't wear it. I'll give a 5 w/o $. Definitely good stuff, think about other colours. I hope it makes the cut!

julysfirstkiss

i really like the concept.
i'm not sure if il ove the collar thing,
but it's pretty cool.

Madlune

wow, I really really like this a lot, but I think you cover up the best part with the huge, distracting "broken heart" - maybe if you moved it so it didn't frame the collar like that. It disrupts the mood. Otherwise SO COOL

landosamorm

I really the like the graphic itself. I agree that the shirt would be better w/o the 'broken heart'. I'd wear/buy

Kent N

why the name victor?

velvetsamurai

i tihnk it would be better withought the BROKEN across the top. i like the image of the couple and the woman

gui-odai

i really don't like the giant "broken heart" on the top. without that, i would buy it.

DelgadoArt

the brokenheart makes it to busy...I will not adress emo or not because if that is what you want to design then go for it...I think that from a design standpoint though the giant brokenheart is distracting and takes away from the excellence of the rest...

degrassi

How do you translate the action of vomiting to words?

Because

I

Am

Throwing

Up.

BuriedAlive

I hate degrassi almost as much as I love this shirt.... almost.
I wish you'd post what it says.

lovelysadie85

i would LOVE this without the broken heart across the top

CrowTRobot

I totally agree with degrassi.
this is without a doubt one of the lamest shirts i've ever seen. I hope it comes with some thick framed black glasses.

Heffer

Emo is trendy and unoriginal. I see this style everywhere. This will not get you noticed by respected designers. But maybe that's not what you're looking for.

Crumbleton

i agree with everyone who says its wayy to emo. sorry.

gobo12

Its cool, but I might have changed the font for Broken. it doesnt seem to fit for me. I love the idea though. keep up the good work.

Chasychan

Take off the "Broken heart" or move it elsewhere and make it smaller. If you do that- I will definatley buy this.

I love the text/silouhette combination.

$5

electronically

Wow. This is unbelievably sucktastic.

kendrakendra

oommgg
whoever keeps saying that this is "way too emo", shut the hell up!
i mean, if its not your style, then don't say anything
and don't label things, it's just not right
maybe thats just the kind of shirt people like
ok?
anywaysm i love the shirt & keep up the good work
5$
<3

vivalakelsi

Of course the only person who liked it would start out with "oommgg"
Don't label things? When it sucks it sucks, and we're screening it.

Who the hell would wear this?
It's pretty but sickly sappy.

and at once

Personally I think there is far too much text, and the "broken" is a bit cliche.

skippyelephant

I'd like it a whole lot more if it didn't have the broken heart thing around the collar.

pamandy7210

isn't it that letter off the Blink-182 CD that the lady reads?

spitting_llama

Yes. Blink-182 reference. I want it.

spitting_llama

And for crying out loud, stop calling things "emo." Emo is a genre of music that has come to be associated with way too many things and I'm sick of it.

spitting_llama

If this doesn't get printed on Threadless, then I must know how I'd be able to receive my own printing of it.

ttoille

super emo... but i love the canoe scene... but no thanks

ttoille

emo is a genre of music that comes with a meaning not completely attached to music... its emotional... this is a very emotional shirt... dont take it as an insult... even if people dont like its cause its "emo" oh well... its very emotional... and i dont kno if id wear it...

i also dont like the broken hearted collar

evan1

Very very nice.
I would scrap Heartbroken, or at the very least make it smaller

shelovestolaugh

I really like this. I would like it better without the BhReOaKrEtN at the collar or maybe even if it was made smaller and the BROKEN font wasn't so plain in comparison to all the other text on the design.

cattrfly

Visually pleasing (w/o the "word collar"), but trite and sappy enough to replace ipecac in my medicine cupboard. x.x

gobi90

It would be awesome without the broken heart collar.

ungivenglory

Dont listen to what people say man, I'm sick of people saying, "thats too emo" or " thats been done" or "change it and id like it" dont let the hippies on threadless stiffle your creativity, this is a well done shirt, keep up the good work, and dont change for anyone.

dotcom

Wow...i just threw up in my mouth.

$0

vodka fosterkids

i would buy and wear this if you took the broken heart thing off

otherwise definite 5$

art_addict

Yes, the BROKEN HEART, while interesting and useful to the shirt, is rather distracting and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it w/it at the collar. Otherwise, I LOVE it. Alot.

five dollah!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us