fish n lipps

minus the fish

Watch this
thanxbye

I happen to like the fish it gives that mermaid feeling to it:0)

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

You should name all of your designs "Wash your hands - conjuctivitis is contagious."

Easy Jack

$4.

Nice design but I wouldn't wear it.

I would buy a shirt with just the goldfish though!

<~~~~~~ Loves Goldfish. =)

pixxxie

drop the girl, keep the fish. we don't need cold nipples on t-shirts.

jackanapes

it's very cool. but i can't help but think that you just added her pointy nipples cause you know guys love nipples. we do. you manipulative bastard.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

looks liek the old heidi klum SI swimsuit cover .. not that that is a bad thing .. plus teh fish is cool

puma_blues

Hey merkthose...this is probably my favorite sub of yourrs so far. I'm not sure iff I dif the fish so much, but I like the rest of the sub. Very c ool. 5 from me.

Tricky Willy

i dont think it works on the blue nearly as well as on the pink, what with half the shadows being pink even on the blue version

Agent _retro

Seriously I hate to say it but I would buy a shirt with that fish on it in an instant.

The girl is ok, but I don't think it's right for a shirt.

Zambooti

Nice sub. I'd drop the nips and make the top of the design more rounded out, though. If you do that then you'll have a 5$ from me.

ekaj47

like the nipples, dont like the box shape of it but looks good overall
and yes the fish could be a shirt on their own

Arnett

this is amazing many kudos to the designer!

winkel_rj

oh my? WHERE AM I. I likey mucho.

Dalapsta

creeepyyy....

radiostaticstar

whirzle1, at 10:35am on Dec 15, 2005

You should name all of your designs "Wash your hands - conjuctivitis is contagious."

that's the best ever...

shaymeow

I SEE NIPPLES!!!
[implodes]

...i love nipples...But i dont think they're suppose to be on top like that.

jestorey

the fish in the corner seems realistic while the illustration is stylized. i cant draw a connection, so my opinion is to remove the girl, and keep the fish.

Itsmeok

reminds me of the end of the titanic movie

Itsmeok

with christina ricchie instead

ResonantFish
ResonantFish profile pic Alumni

Bonus points fo nipples.

Rahna

I have to chime in with those who said this before me: I'd buy a shirt with just the fish. Defininately not with the girl, her pink-eye and her crazy nips, though.

No account?
Join Us