Close
One second...

In Hindi There Are No Pronouns

• by _alchemy
  • posted Dec 13, 2005
  • 27 Comments

This only my second submission. I've got some ideas brewin' and they're gonna get way better.

I was really happy with this, though.

Watch this
justsailbellyup

i like the idea, but the girl kinda scares me!

_alchemy

I know her foot is badly drawn but I liked it that way.

matchstick

That certainly IS rad.
$4

The Happiest Heart

Haha. I like it. Colors are very nice as well. And most shirts that say rad on it are awesome. Good job. :)

helloletshug

fix her foot.
but anyway, 5$

lady_macbeth

okay soo this may sound weird but in my psychology class we had to watch this movie on autism and it focused on this guy with autism who all he did was ride his bike every day... and he looked exactly like this picture... creepy

mrdeadhead

myea um not a bad concept, but i'd say if you're gonna use crude style like that (not saying it's bad) you may wanna go for a less human appearance.
the face kinda looks like a ghost...

angech

perfect in every way. i'm just trying to decide what colour tshirt i'd want - i'm picturing an 80s style really pale colour.

Klayr

I don't get it but I like it. :D

RoseThyrn

YAY NO PRONOUNS!

tangerineskies45

I love the way the bike looks thrown together, but the limbs are a tad too sloppy for the rest of the picture. Also, if you're going to have shading on the face/bike, you need it on the body, too. But your idea rocks. Fix the girl, and I'll buy it.

dreamlessinskies

i actually like the way it is only shaded on the face and bike rather than the body as well. i give it a 4. the colors are really cute and very appropriate for the design

bilebo

I just think of German.. anyone else who does? :D

Kaylynn

I WANT ONE

ohsoretro

I like it and it'd buy it if the foot was fixed up a bit.

meganustter

yo nickoliiiii :) explain this one to me, i don't get it!!!!!!

bhoomika

eh? I don't get the design nor do I get the title.. what does Hindi have to do with this design?

No account?
Join Us