Close
One second...

Party Hearty

Okay, if you didn't know Van Buren could get down, now you know. Sportin' the chops like it isn't even a thing, this dude can party, and so can you if you choose my design. Enjoy, and happy voting...

Watch this
sheppy

i like it... that "is" needs to slide down a little for the text to read correctly. -4-

zimfreak

hahahaha
really funny.
i agree with the "is" placement.

willypiva

AvB reference? nice...

imp

5 and buy, sucka

isaac49

Sweet shirt. I love the American History references!

Centrics Design

Thank you all very much for your input.

The Red Menace

Ou ou! This makes me think of They Might Be Giants and their presidental shirts! It's awesome, well designed too. Hm... something about it bothers me though. I don't know what. -ponders-

wilyum

i like the idea. for some reason i can't help but wonder how he is speaking with his mouth closed...

Dark Visions

I think it would be better without the speech bubble. The sentence up top is enough to get a great laugh. That might just be me though.
Still a $5.

Kelseyg

Oh my god. Rock the Van Buren!

The other shirt that needs to be made is some joke about Alexander Hamiliton and Thomas Jefferson being BFF

dorisey

james k. polk! pleaaaase james k. polk!

vwaites

5 as a history nerd--thank you.

Steverr

Oh man, I would love a shirt with our nation's 8th president! I might need this shirt!

Easy Jack

Haha, I love this!

$5!

Madlune

Van Buren..../was/....? I love it all the same. 5 and buy.

rootchild

$5!! I would so wear this!!!!

im_so_face

wow. so much detail. this is def. 5$ material!

Sjaakennout

President Martin Van Buren rocks. And his parents were Dutch!!

jtarry

you know, I think I'd like it better if there were just the headline or just the quote. both kinda feel busy to me. but I like the juxtaposition of the illustration and the type style. nice.

emmi

you know what, this would totally roooooooock if it was on the backside of the tshirt...the same position as now but on the back. 4!

lopeit

i am related to him so of course $5

Klayr

Ahahahah!

iheartalex2

i voted. are you happy yet!?!
-ricky

Centrics Design

Very much... Glad you all dig the design very much... I thank you all for your votes

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

Damn, I dig these letters. Nice man!

Hajamal

from a historic perspective, its kind of wrong. i know you need van buren so that it can rhyme ("marty") but harrison, who came after MVB, was more of a "partier" you could say. i like the idea though, and i guess the huge majority doesnt know anything about him, so id still give it a 5, no $ though, ill be lookin for your other designs soon though. :)

hendrixbecca

check mate, cute idea.

Two-Players

Only a history buff could love something like that :)))

inchoate_beatitude

it seems like that font is common on threadless. i say, more creative font, and its a 5$ for me.

pinkdecorations

I think it would be better if it only had the "party hearty with marty"

Bobbette Bee

I usually don't like text on shirts but this one works well

degrassi

Its almost bordering on Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle.

mehsage

hey if this gets made you know ima gonna buy one to support ya homie! but even if ya werent my homie i still would buy one. Although since you never come out and hang i just might not buy one out of spite. wait I lied...

No account?