Close
One second...

Who Does What Now?

• by billpyle
  • posted Dec 10, 2005
  • 23 Comments

I thought this was a funny idea, so I decided to post it here. Comments and feedback are appreciated. Thanks.

Watch this
thisiskiernan

Clever...I like the script...great idea. 4

acrystalvillage

I don't think the bubble and the text inside the bubble work for this shirt. The idea is great especially since I use that stupid game to settle everything :D

velvetsamurai

i like the idea but it would be really cool to see them all in combat. you know, rock crushing scissors... you could maybe even do it in a comic book style.
theres alot you could do with this idea. it would be cool to see more along these lines.

LaDulce

Rock needs more detail. Boring.

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

I don't think the font fits at all - is it Cezanne? Something more fitting to the art style. and not comic sans.

obscene_dreams

ha ha ha. i like it. it reminds me of meatwad from ATHF when they took out his brain and he just kept saying "do what now?". $5

but i do agree the font should be simpler.

The Happiest Heart

Oh, witty! I like this. It's very simple and nice. The font could be changed, but it doesn't have to be. I like it. I'd buy it.

jenvideochick

this made me excited... i'd buy it for sure.
Has a kid like quality to it.

BadtzM64

I agree that the font is out of place. It needs something to make it a little more eye-catching, maybe the last color could be bright and just placed here and there?

Great concept

Laurasaurus

yeah, a different font would be way better. it's out of place. but this is awesome. i don't think anything needs any more detail. I'd buy it.

fab_gab

Yeah, I like it a lot. I sort of agree about a simpler font. I might like to see more colour too, but apart from that, I would buy this and wear it with a smile. :)

Klayr

Why is rock, paper, scissors such a theme these days?

Ihatecommercials

just saw one similar, except they had guns?

without the text bubble people would get it... rock paper scissors on a shirt.

but nice. i like it alot.

wooshxD

good ideaa ...

Chicagrl8

text is a little difficult to read, but it's amazing!! : ) Keep the text, might want to think about changing font is all $5

jar_bombadillo

I actually really like the font.

thethirdbane

This is the third rock paper scissor thing I've seen tonight.

billpyle

Thanks for all the kind comments. I can't believe at how many votes it has so far. I wonder why that is? I didn't really notice the increase in rock, paper, scissors shirts before I submitted this one, so sorry for adding another. I just thought it was a cool idea, and it was my first time using the pen tool. So I thought it came out pretty well.

extrapinksugar

Errrr... that font does NOT go with the drawing at all. Is it trying to make the scissors classy? Weird. I'm sorry, but I like some of the other rock, paper, scissors shirts more.

No account?
Join Us