Close
One second...

interheads

Made me laugh - it's a take on the cliche that I haven't seen before.

Watch this
xostephipoo

Awe, its cute, i love it

white-rhino

good idea...made my day!

chocomomo

Vvvvvery cool. With all the over excessive imagery being thrown at us daily it's great to see that something so simplistic can pack a big punch. Great work and good luck!

danix3veggies

Once it gets printed I am ordering the first one!

chewtoy11

I'm really excited about this design. It speaks on many levels, all of which appeal to me. $$$5!

Squashy Dog Mess

that movie Robots had that lol. i was wonderin when someone was going to make a shirt about it. awesome. i like it.

Yakodi

Not sure wether its a rip off or just luck but I've seen this before in Computer Arts somewhere.

wolfgurl

this is my favorite sxsw one

good job $5

YoreNameHere

Ok... I know there was an entry that looked like this a little bit ago....Like right on the nose like this. I know its not your fault, I just kinda feel bad when duplicates happen unknowingly. But I like the idea when you do it too lol.

photoboothxx

i laughed. hah, i love it. it's so cute.

vinniemac

o how true it is!

deadselly

I adore it, even if it does evoke dirty things in my mind. That's probably my fault though, as my mind is often in the gutter~

Regardless, $5!

Izzlester

hahaa, me and my boyfriend had costumes like that for halloween before. rock on.

TimesNewRomance

I would definately wear this, I love the design.

My only comment would be to print it on a darker shirt, like charcoal or heather grey.

kezaberry

ITS AWSOME! 5$

Dicentra

no one seems to listen to me on this...but please PLEASE smaller and higher.

quickbarn

hahaha SOOO SEXY!! LOL
i like this

crumperfumkins

Really nice! Is it just me, or are the peoples' "heads" about to touch the neck of the shirt? It looks about 2 inches away from the neck of the shirt. I have to say the opposite of Dicentra; maybe a bit lower, but not more then an inch.

crumperfumkins

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention; 5$. xD

SimplyDifficult

i know a lot of people that would love that shirt...good job. $5

BadtzM64

Haha this made me laugh

kellig

I really like this one. I like the placement exactly where it is. Original. I really like the blue and grey one.

No account?