Close
One second...

Red Cross

Needles - soon to be the new panda bear/heart/fads that come to mind.

Watch this
GRAPHICJONNY

Yah...just stop them now.

lklittle

I like it though I couldn't wear it because I go to school and not only that but I don't do drugs. But I do like the design.

joshchang.com

another submission is like this.

DrawingEvils
DrawingEvils profile pic Alumni

I don't even know if there any submission like this. But I don't care. Theres like tons animals tee here, bush/politic shirt. Why? the world is so small. But we can see which is just copying or not copying.
And you're definitely not. Nice work.

DrawingEvils
DrawingEvils profile pic Alumni

Oh I thought this is your only injection design shirt. But seems you have more.

aob

I don't get the idea behind the image...

haggardgreenapple

i like it a lot, i'd buy it

i'm terrified of needles though.

Welma

a bit lazy to use the same image over and over again, don't you think...

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

OH MY GOD HERE IT IS AGAIN!
ahHHH!!
this graphic is done on like 5 shirts, cripes!

stripthebarknow

you fools lack vision!
like a great love ballad, this is something that can be reiterated time and again, each time similar but consistently varied and innovative.
the needle injecting the cross is a bold statement, and one that can be made again and again, each one more poignant than the last.
i, for one, welcome these needles and the countless colours and angles with which they are being displayed. perhaps not all or few or even none of these designs will be selected for printing, but i assure you we'll see them surface someone in our culture very soon, embraced and revered as they should be. we're standing on the cusp of a revolution here, people. the wave is about to break, and i can't wait to see all you bastards washed out to sea.

whitebare7

You cant vector out 1 picture and use it in every shirt you have... (Including the butterfly)

Kids with pirated software = bad design

trotsky

i don't understand why you continue using the same design. are you trying to saturate the subs market with crappy things? i've looked at all your stuff and i don't like any of it. i'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

almost emo

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!! 5$

Ma1agate

Enough with the syringes already.

scooge

i work for them

gui-odai

this guy has an obsessionwith these needles...

phantomless

Don't listen to them. Just keep on submitting needles until one's printed. I'd love a needle shirt. No, I'm not a druggie. I'm an EMT student.

No account?