Close
One second...

jesus horses

Walker, Texas Saviour? Hee hee. I like it, but religious designs, in jest or no, tend to get a bad reception here.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
arethiel

i like the design, but I'm afraid the corral kinda looks really weird to me. i yhink it would look a lot better without.

redsugar

I'd like it better if it was just a regular cowboy, but that's probably because I don't get it. But I like it.

And I like the way the corral's done, too.

Bramish

I'd wear it.

travis76

i think the corral is a good use of the space, and the placement is good too....but whereas the fence in the foreground is and should be the shirt color, the one in the back ground should be the lighter shade of the ground...because the spaces in between shouldn't be the color of the shirt, not the ground which no longer exists beyond the fence....
easily fixed!

Newtype0079

"Jesus Horses"... That's from Saturday Night Live, right?

wullagaru

yeah although I had forgotten about that . I got teh idea from a discussion me and my gf had about evolution and intelligent design

thnks for teh comments

designgeekgirl

actually, Jesus Horses is from Bill Maher's show...

anyway, I really like the way the corral looks, the sharp angle is dynamic and makes excellent use of the negative space on the T... awesome work.

jimmipoi

Ditch the corral, and make the cowboy just a normal one. Jesus doesn't make much sense in the picture...

ProngsBaby

ahahaha roflmao...ah I love it..

I'm not a big fan of the navy t-shirt, or the placement. Maybe a bit more towards the bottom?

Nocturne

Very well drawn but I wouldnt buy it because of the usage of Jesus in a poor way.

Raskolnikov

Very cool design, one of the best I've seen on here. The corral setup is absolutely awesome - the brown is one of the manliest shirts ever.

I'm a pretty-hard line Christian, and while I'm not really offended by the image of Christ on there, I really just don't get what He's doin' on there. Just seems like it's an attempt at satire that doesn't quite connect.

If it was just a well-designed cowboy, that'd be friggin' radical.

Kogepan

Haha, this shirt is freaking hilarious! <3 it!

radiostaticstar

hmm, i guess i should start praying that this shirt gets printed, right?

WEContact

I stand corrected! And gladly!

Squashy Dog Mess

HAHAHAHA YEESSSSSSSS if this is a shirt i will buy it like ten times at least. I LOVE ITT!!!

OlliRudi

walker is what pushes it to a $5.

littlem

cool:)

Scaper-X

Heh, not for me.

FluffyRocksX2

wondeful.. but some what disrespectful.. jesus shouldnt wear cowboy hats but without it it wouldnt pull it together.

Snooboostoo

I like the T-rex with the cowboy theme, but the added relgious element doesn't do much for me.

Fourth

yerp.

I pretty much want this all over me

MustFocus

Jesus is there because it's a joke about evolution. Dinosaurs and the bible don't really coincide. Get it?

Rahna

I know it's a commentary on evolution, but I have to admit I'd like it way better without the religious commentary, and a regular cowboy. I would buy it, with a regular cowboy. I won't with this.

Jennysthebest

Threadless, for the love of God, PRINT THIS SHIRT!
$5

mushhead

I would love this without the corral and the fence. The design is just fantastic!

Amada

...why Jesus? Seriously. 0 rating for teh jesus.

abeadles

I really love this, $5!

Rottenjellie

i'd buy this in a jiffy!

Lars Martin

Agrees with Travis76 on the corral. It also draws too much attention to itself. Work on the colours.

Otherwise; funny. And actually rather intelligent I'd say. Rare combination that is.

Mayor West

i llooovvveee dinosaurs but i think it would be much better with a normal cowboy and change the way the fence looks. It reminds me of a big chunk of cheeze. with a dinosaur on it.

rudeboyzach

no fence and I'd give it a 5...

Auralynxia

i love dinos but not jesus.

Rustyglow202224

sorry, but this one is gonna get cancled.
why?
it has a few more than four colors.
remember, white counts.

rupak86

haha, cool

i dont think the fence graphic is really necessary though... Jesus and the dinosaur alone are nice enough.

Hollities

without the fence.. 5

el balazo

I wish the dinosaur (allosaur? tyrannosaurus?) looked a little more graceful. I really like the fence.

colorful

nice idea.
i actuallyy like the angle of the coral.

redsugar

This is growing on me. Seriously.

And I'm pretty sure there's only four colors. Grey, white, tan. And then either brown or dark grey, depending on the shirt color. (The fifth color is the shirt color) Am I wrong?

wullagaru

nope thats what it is and Im glad you like it

Lizardbeth

I like the design, it's really cool.... but I'm not sure I get why the religious dude has anything to do with the dinosaur. Maybe it's just over my head...

jennzillakilla

i think you could do without the corral. The saddle and cowboy hat give it enough.

beechcraft11

SNL refference for the win

thethirdbane

CHUCK NORRIS!

I know like ten people who would by this, myself included.

neverEnding

i want to ride one.

Taylor Action

i like this one much better :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?