One second...

Lil' Soap

OK!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
MrColossal

Hey! How did you know my butt was dirty! Thanks lil' guy!

TheMightyAdam

Is there a reason it has a hare lip? I kid. I love this. That's the cutest thing I ever wanted to rub on my butt.

catdogpigduck

seriously, the best thing i've seen today 5$

Crawlinslow

I think he visited me in the shower this mornin'! <3

GRAPHICJONNY

I have no idea how you made me actually love a shirt like this.....but I do....phenomenal..........5

Shipwreck

This is hilarious!

Thank_You

reminds me of the old camp song "Oh I wish i were a little bar of soap (bar of soap), oh i wish i were a little bar of soap (bar of soap), i'd go slidey slidey slidey over everybody's hiney oh i wish i were a little bar of soap" sing to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" :) i want this shirt. $5

stickymike

hahaha fink youve done it again, this cracked me up

for you a $5

soulDELAY

soap = fight club. hahaha

indieflea

AHAHAHA FIVE & BUY because you just bought my heart with laughter.

talimbaa

This made me laugh, so $5 :)

funkie fresh

HAHAHA! i wish the colors werent as bright but this is too funny that i dont even care!

Nocturne

As if this sort of thing wasnt already taken care of by Stabby Mc Knife "Put me in your enemies." Dumb, unoriginal, 0

harmtire22

I like the soap's kitty-face.

d3d

reminds me of the pink soap from fight club. i kinda wish there could be some sort of fight club reference in there but it's cute anyway.

WhiteSheep91

Ha ha ha! very funny... I like a lot how you draw and illustrate the soap... Awsome work ;)

Xeen

5$ hilarious !

Darth_Clown

super , but reminds me a lot of you cookie and milk... same style of joke... but hey 5$

kellybelly223

$5 Will go great with my cookie shirt ;)

Dum Luck

HAHA $5

macster

absolutely pants, you threado's have lost it

Thickblueink

i hope this get's printed so i can buy one for my roommate so he 'members to shower.

drewski916

that's nasty. you should have a wash rag in there too. personally, i use liquid dove soap which is so much better than a dry block of soap. this design reminds me of a happier character Mr. Bubble

xRapeMe

i would SO buy it if it didnt have a hare lip...
I'm giving it a 3. But if the mouth was better, i would SO buy it in a heartbeat.

macster

i am so confused, i am baffled, why are you people loving this soooo much and not moaning about the appearance of the dreaded TEXT!!

phantomless

This made me laugh so hard. Maybe it's because I'm hyped up on caffine, but I know it'd buy it just so I could wear it and make everyone laugh. $5 <3

Climbbamboo

Whats wrong with the text?? Incredible. 5

Climbbamboo
  • Text is good when its funny or important.
Sbviking25

i like it a lot but i dunno i wouldnt walk around wearing this shirt

iScream

ok lil fella - will rub you on mah filthy butt if you get printed (crossing fingers!)

bovine

Yes!

velvetsamurai

..... why? i honestly don't understand why everyone loves this!?
I am sorry, its horrible. there is nothing innovative/artistic/creative about this. i am sorry but if you want this, head over to Cafe Press.

stardust_prince

I love it, but I probably wouldn't buy it. I'm not too into the funny shirts with words.

purrple_daturra

im shocked that so many people are willing to walk around with the words "rub me on your butt!" on their chests. im even more shocked that people are willing to pay to do so.

Peno87

i almost like this one less than the cookie and milk one. almost.

Marktron

to Purple Daturra:
Everyone just needs to admit we all rub soap on our butts. Maybe the world would be a bette rplace if we realized everybody poops and sometimes whiping doesnt get it all.

$5 for hygiene's sake

dangerrodgers

haha i laughed out loud when i read this! 5$ for the good of humor.

J0N4TH4N

i saw it and said wow thats retarded and was thiiis close to leaving a mean comment, when i looked again and realized it was brilliance in soap form. 5$

gsusphreak993

i'd buy one and rub it on my butt. love it! 5$

Ava Adore

hahaha awesome

fantashstic

print it on the brighter blue, and YESSSSSSi'lltakeit 5!

xdanax

PRINT THISSSSSSSSSS.

tonypapesh

DO ME!!!!!!!!

I mean - Print this! $5

looshkin

Haha. oh my that's adorable.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?