Close
One second...

Spinal tap

• by skwid
  • posted Dec 06, 2005
  • 22 Comments

Kinda funny....would be better, I think, if the tap was toward the inside like in the big preview.

Watch this
skwid

thanks...it can be facing the inside as well...the bigger preview is actually based on a black tee, i just placed it there cause i thought it'll be nice if there's a bigger version for you to view

Cayman

cool. and nice colors

wrestle_this

I really like the idea, but I think the spigot needs to be a little larger or more apparent, cuz it took me amminute to find what I was looking for even when I knew there had to be something more to it..

iprach

really cool idea. $5

HeatherMarie

make the tap a bit bigger?

artiss

tried making the spigot look a little larger but it kinda looks weird...like its a unusually huge tap hahaha...kinda thought the current size would make the compliments the spine without overpowering it...just my thoughts. do keep the comments coming, i appreciate them...

artiss

damn! that was me using my friend's comp at his house...didn't check the login before posting hahaha

SemantiTheft

AH! My spinal tap was the most painful experience of my life, and the pain lasted for a week. Hate to be reminded of it

Yofar

Great idea ... what would make this design complete is if it was blown up and put over the spine on the back of the shirt. But otherwise great idea.

lalocavixen

The spine should run the back of the shirt.

hadaloo

Yeah. Back of the shirt would be swell.

Scaper-X

Was about to say the same. Would look great on the spine of the wearer.

FluffyRocksX2

how clever, just soooo many kids would not understand it without the title, it is unclear

TheTawnyGirl

Isn't that the point, Fluffy?

julu

nooo, i want it big and in the center!!! that would be so cool!

hendrixbecca

center it...so that we can see the tap better....

and how about a cup or something beneath? freaky.

hentai

nice idea.....
should be in the back....

exxotikqt27

i agree with hentai.. it'd be cool if you made this one of those.. peek-into-your-bones skeleton shirts with the spine on the back, since thats quite original.

No account?