Close
One second...

Voodoo Shakedown

• by bovine
  • posted Dec 06, 2005
  • 36 Comments

Hold up, hold up, it\'s a Voodoo Shakedown.

Watch this
rudeboyzach

holy crap, that's awesome.

MURL

Love it! Definite 5!

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

awesome, i love it!

secretlayer

5! i don't love the colors, but i love the design! what i enjoy is the style AND the fact that it's symetrical but not.

Easy Jack

Hahahahaha, this is hot stuff.

Good work.

$5.

Ugerdond

Love it! Love it! Love it! But I do think it would be much better if it had some fluorescent colors, like the scene from Nightmare Before Christmas with the Boogie Man and the skeletons. But I would so buy it either way.

puma_blues

very cool. 5 from me.

Agent _retro

oh yes, awesome!!!!!
$5

Xeen

mhhh not bad at all 5

Rockslide
Rockslide profile pic Alumni

haha, this is pretty cool, I like the style. My only suggestion is maybe using a lighter tone brown in a few select areas just to make it pop a little more. Cool drawing, good job.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

yeah, this reminds me of an old betty boop cartoon, awesomeness (a word a 30 year old should not use but I felt was appropriate)

kidaro

Excellent, me likey!

FMExiled23

Reminds me of the comic Lenore by Roman Dirge. If you havn't heard of it, check it out.

Eddy Winsworth

It would be worth my seventeen dollars.

acrystalvillage

In a different color it would be perfect.

61u3_3y35

don't like the colour of it...but the rest is great

crumperfumkins

Reminds me of a band called the "Voodoo GlowSkulls," a band I dig a bunch. Really nice. $$4$

RADiOBOMBS

Love love love. I would totally buy this; 5. The only thing I would personally change about it is having those words "Voodoo Shakedown" underneath it, because if I didn't read the title I wouldn't understand it. Either way, I would buy it.

vivalakelsi

Not bad, not bad.

matchstick

Adorable. You pulled off the cutesy style of artwork, but put a twist on it. I like it.
<3 + 5 + $$

skippyelephant

This is adorable. Dancing zombies makes it an instant 5$

karateburger

great work. five and $. i agree with rock; lighter color in some spots.

bovine

Yes, it should be lighter in places...and the words won't appear on the t-shirt...if it gets selected.

Sushiful

Way too crowded.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

sweet, but lose the signature

bovine

The signature won't appear in the t-shirt...if it's printed.

kidderliverpool

Like the illustration style, would love it more if there were parts of the design picked out in red or something, looks a bit drab at the minute, but nice anwayz.

naritia

awesome

painter

without the text... $5

fab_gab

I love this design. It's adorable. Dancing zombies definitely rock. I agree about adding more colour, or maybe just making it white/gray/maybe red? on a black shirt (yeah I'm simplistic). I don't mind the text, but I'm not fond of the font. And I think you should keep the signature. It doesn't detract and it's your right as the artist. I would definitely buy this shirt.

be_a_bear

zombies are great 5

No account?