excellent... I love your work !

Watch this
label
label profile pic Alumni

Oh and 5$

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

Hahahah, you're such a weirdo!

I think I'd like it a little more without the frame, but otherwise, it's pretty great.

dovesandhawks

I love this but I think I'd like it more without the frame. I'm still really bummed that Monstress tea party didn't get made as a shirt!

LeoStar

This made me laugh, the design is great! Sometimes potty humor can really lift my mood. I love the dancing poo with boots!

mcnasty

do the poo on its own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrstaind

hah funny!

plans

Dancing poop always automatically gets a higher score in my book.

TheRedSatinPants

oh dear lord, she's got to get that removed.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

what the hell?
i like her boots. does she have a hare lip for a reason?

natazilla

that's hot!!!!

slender fungus

it's official. i am in love with you now.

soulDELAY

hahaha. thought the potty was like a tea pot at first... :P
i like the 'detailing' ...or rather, it takes more than one glance to absorb it all. :D
and btw, the orange is not a good colour choice, everything else looks good tho ;D

raberetamias

Haha, I love it. I am usually adverse to feces on a shirt design, but this is different. $5

mcblab88

hahaha! that is some great humor up there. its cute also!

Candy Corn

tiolets....poop....this is awesome

Scaper-X

Original, certainly.

KilgoreTrout

seconded ^

I really don't like it. It's just not for me...

ccmtcdnt

HELL YEAH I WOULD SO BUY THIS! 5+$

technicolordream

i was confused until i saw her name. then i laughed. maybe making the name darker so that if i get it , stupid people wont go like 'your mouse shirt looks retarded'

Al Dog

Awesome, but I feel like the hairlip is just too much, you don't want the comedic power of the poo to get diluted!

India

how do i um. say this without sounding odd. but uh.. her boobs look uh, hmm. lengthy on the "erect" sort of way or,,,,,, i dont know how to word this at alllll. but maybe bring them in to the chest a little more so they dont look as if they can poke an eye out?

finkenstein
finkenstein profile pic Alumni

IT'S NOT A FUCKING HAIRLIP YOU BRAIN DEAD FOURTEEN YEAR OLD MORONS WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN A CARTOON IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES, THANKS FOR ALL THE EXTREMLY HELPFUL CRITQUES YOU MASTERS OF ART AND OBVIOUS BRILLIANCE.
I'M GLAD YOU FEEL FREE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO BE ASSHOLES TO PEOPLE WHO TRY HARDER AT LIFE THAN YOU .

lizzel levesque

wow jess! the anger! hahaha
i'm sorry, but i personally find it really funny when they say hairlip

eimie

Dude, I had such a cool opinion of you based on that design up till the point you posted that unnecessarily rude and hostile reply to those innocuous hairlip comments. Chill.

No account?
Join Us