Close
One second...

milwaukee weather

revolution!!!!!!!!!! this is what i want to wear on my chest. how 'bout you?

Watch this
WEContact

This makes me extremely happy and full of love. You get a 5 and also a $, with gusto.

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

god hates techno gets drunk!

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

by that i mean i like it- i want more one color designs!

dorisey

i'm actually from milwaukee and i still don't get it...

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

nice work, I like the background green/natural

Rock-Deputy
Rock-Deputy profile pic Alumni

I'm glad you decided to submit this one... great job.

slender fungus

the title is milwaukee weather because they are clouds (weather) and they are drunk on cheap beer (like milwaukee's best!)

rootchild

It's difficult to see the design in the picture. You should have made the design more prominent and then the shirt with the design on it smaller, so people could see more of your design instead of just the fuzzy small version on the t-shirts. I'm giving it a 5$, because I really want one, but Threadless sucks and they won't print it. Keep submitting it anyway, and next time, just put one t-shirt in your picture and throw the color choices over to the side of the page so people can actually see the enlarged picture.

childbates

i can totally tell what is on the shirt. i also really really really really really really want on. 5$!

bovine

I like this...it just needs more colours.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

blowing chunks equals a lighting bolt, awesome

ahhh time for a story. when I was a kid I would tell my little sister that the rain was when all the angels had to pee, she was mortally afraid of the rain for quite some time after that.

karateburger

this is amazing. excellent work. 5$ fo sho.

bustawhit

Wow-that is so
original.
I'd wear it!

stickymike
stickymike profile pic Alumni

you know what

Im gonna admit, I gave this a 0 at first, cause I give 0's to most shirts I wouldnt wear, but now that Ive com back to it a second time, I really like this shirt. So much infact....

$5

dotcom

looks interesting but it's hard to see the design.

slender fungus

if you look in my profile, there is a blog with a larger view of the illustration.

MattsANinja

We are MSPAINT friends.
I am ninja__attack.

$5

12monkeys

...is that a hand coming out of the cloud's ass?

agreed about including a larger version of the image in the submission.

c_mong

god, this is the first good design i've seen all day.

$5

No account?
Join Us