Close
One second...

Hot Air Balloons Ruin Kids Soccer Games

Well you know that whenever theres a hot air balloon or a plane that shows over a kids soccer game and the game stops so the kids can look at the balloon, ahah

http://ww.derno.net/hotairballoon.gif for a bigger view

Watch this
BuriedAlive

Reminds me of whenever the people are mowing the grass outside of class windows and everyone looks even thoguh they know what it is.

Trivox2

haha i love it... but i'd put the balloon slightly to right side of the shirt

Al Dog

nice style

Noxie

It's soooo true. They also ruin gym class, and softball

luconius

Are the children all wearing mittens?

chobee

no, it's just badly drawn

RainboltArt

I'd buy it if the ballon was smaller and to the right.. very cool, maybe even have one kid (on the back of the shirt) running to join the other kids

joysizzle

the balloon's pattern looks weird to me

theDivineX

lol thats true. Whenever a plane or baloon or something goes by it still distracts me. sad. lol 5$

12monkeys

the soccer kinda looks like it was added in as an afterthought. it just doesn't mesh for some reason. maybe because the kids are sold and it isn't.

fenixxfyre

I love it. The balloon is kind of big but it's funny and true.

tomassi

i like it.

BadtzM64

After reading the title, it's funny, but I wouldn't get what was going on otherwise.

trotsky

awesome. i agree with moving the baloon, and i think you should make the ball's styling match that of the kids.

lcdl08

Reminds me of when I was in soccer. My dad says we were the "flower pickers"

gobo12

there is something really great in this shirt. I dont know what it is, but it rocks!!!

SoNotCool

It's so cool.

TheHannahSyndrome

Perfect.
I would definately buy this one.

chungsunghoy

this is such a sweet shirt i want one!

itslikelove

id buy this. its neat!

vodka fosterkids

hahaha, this made me laugh

i love the colors and everything,
but i agree with above people.
Move the balloon a little more to the left of the shirt,
and fix the kids fingers!

If done, idtotallypurchaseandwear.

midnight_radio

I think the soccer ball looks odd because it's just a little bit too big. I like the balloon where it is, but I think it needs to look more like it's moving downwards, and not just suspended in mid-air. Other than that, I like it a lot, and the mitten-hands don't bother me :)

No account?