Close
One second...

Tree Keeper

The mask part was inspired by Linda Bergkvist (www.furiae.com) Other than that, I wanted to do something with hair, and tree branches, so this popped out.

2 colors booyah!

Watch this
squirelgirl

I like it but I would want it on a black T or a green one

Dum Luck

Yeah, i like the design but not the shirt colors.

Robsoul

really nice work, reminds me of something Michael Whelan would do, but his work is not at all abstracted and this looks great.

fancy

I like the design, but the pink isn't doing it for me.
Black with whit print... black or white with green print...
Maybe something gold or brown...

maggock

Robsoul: Michael Whelan! I love his work - although I wasn't thinking specifically of his art while I did it, I can see the influence now. :>

Squirelgirl: One of the options I put is indeed forest green - my favorite t-shirt color I think.

Dum Luck: I'm starting to reconsider the green on pink myself. :P But I'm standing by forest green!

Thanks for everyone's comments so far!

loveverycolor

This design is gorgeous, but I think a different color scheme would benefit it more. I think the forest green is by far a better choice out of the two however. If the design were a little smaller, I would prolly buy it. 5.

sparklestarsy

iii like it! if they could print the forest green on a girly tee, i would prolly buy it. not so happy about the pink. i love the forest green & white together though.

xdoom

This is awesome! But I don't like the girly tee color.. with the pink background. I also would like girly tee to be forest green as well.

Izzlester

I love it, I don't really like the pink background, but the forrest is nice. I'm such a sucker for yellow though, so I would opt for more options like a yellow with black tree keeper and a different color mask. something bright, it needs to 'pop'. 5$

twinchikk

its just too weird

plans

the design is beautiful, the colors awful. the name reminds me of tori amos.

maggock

Thanks for more comments everyone. I'm starting to think I was plastered when I chose colors because not even I like them anymore (except the forest green!) I'm open to color suggestions!

xdoom

I think sagestone or denim would be cool. But that's my personal opinion... :)

the bad ideas

i like the design, but I'm not so sure about the shirt colors maybe a baby blue shirt with white? but kick ass none the less.

jimmipoi

Absolutely delicious. Though I think I would prefer a light design on a darker background, such as the deep green on the detail. A definate 5$.

CheesecakeBree

I really like this... colors and all.

star_elf

very very nice, instantly saw linda's work in the mask. lovely though, u've made it your own. colour-wise, i'd prefer more colours for better contrast. sweet! 5 &$

coheedcmb

i love this it's beautiful.

laddman

one for the ladies.

feralrobin

white silhouette with a different colour mask (bright blue, green, or purple?) on a black shirt. oh yes. 5$

Bolarg

Nice illustration. I'd like to see this as a bottom corner design

oogabooga

i really like it, but different colors.

Agent _retro

Love it.
Different colors and I would buy.

joysizzle

I like the colors, but I think a placement on the lower left corner would look cool

julu

ha ha, i like it with the bird, too
even though its not on the t
it looks very bird-esque
my favorite kind of esque!

sazzyp

i love this, never written on threadless before but had to write and hope they print this.

chocosaur

the colors are awful but the design is really interesting.

littlegreengirl

Not on pink, it doesn't work with the lovely design.

xeonpenguin

i like it, but i dont think she needs the mask.

elvenfairy

this is gorgeous
but keep it in forest green
$5

laurosaur

love the green version. $.

downwego

put it in the right corner of the shirt... then it'd be a $5

OverwhelmingHeartbreak

This design is amazing. Personally, though, i would move it to the right corner of the shirt, and change the colours...The green one is ok, but it definetly needs some different ones.
Good job.

love_lingers

... wow

this shirt would make me feel so fancy ... don't really like the pink bg .. but the forest green is great!

5$

deadselly

Like the white on dark green faaaaaaar better, and it is very lovely that way! 5!

colorful

i love this design.
opt for the forest green,. though.
the pink and green looks tacky.

Ma1agate

Could you make the mask orange on the forest green?

Then I'd buy it for sure.

Beautiful, elegant.

deathron

beautiful, esp. on the pink.
$5

No account?