Close
One second...

An Unlikely Audience

All gather at the end of the garden to hear the squire play a mournful tune to a lost sweetheart.

Watch this
redsugar

I actually really like this. It look me a minute to warm up to it, but it's nice.

I'm a little confused by the penguins, tho. And the owl in the littlest girl's hand looks like he's being tortured.

Nocturne

This seems very reminiscent of Narnia somehow.

arethiel

I think I'd prefer it without the two human listeners and just have nature out there. but thats just me. still a cool design!

vaarkroarg

Anything involving penguins gets my approval.

Tiamatq

I also think the owl in the girl's hand looks a little awkward. I think it's a stuffed animal, but maybe that should be a little clearer. I really love the vines and the leaves!

Tyrstaind

Beautiful design! I love the animals, i think that's part of the Unlikely Listeners. $5

xxxaudrie

i love this one, but that might only be because this guy i know plays cello.

montmont

The little animal in the girls hand is a stuff animal, of an obscure type.

plans

That's a beautiful drawing.

kendrick

i think the man gets a little lost in one color

oogabooga

looks very nice
good job :)

kamprath

Hmm. I really like the wispy organic viney lines. But why must we center it?

Keep up the good work! 3.

jaami

i want to see this printed. the quality of your work beats 90% of the crap that gets printed here. i really hope your knack for quality & detail is not overlooked by threadless! PRINT THIS SHIRT!

Climbbamboo

I think I would like it a lot even if I didnt play the cello, but that just makes it a little sweeter. 5(buy if I have any money)

ziggy23

a bit like "Garden of Evil"

but not in a bad way. it just fits with the same style/genre/whatever

allenssoasian

i like this artwork. though it took me a little while to realize that there's a guy playing the cello, it's nice. nice touch with the penguins too.

The Murder Scene

Cellos+Penguins! That's a 5 and buy in my book.

KillerTofu30

I love the owls. And the cello. $4. Just cause I don't know, something seems..lacking.

at it destruction

THIS ROCKS!!!!!! I GIVE IT A 10!!!! CELLOS ARE SWEET...

uhohitskimmi

at first i didn't like it. but then i noticed the animals. especially the penguins. gotta love penguins. $5!

technicolordream

if im just glancing at someones whirt with this deisgn, i can't tell what it is. looks like one big splochything.

No account?